Sydney meet anyone???

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
Hi guys.

So after the success of the last meet that we sydney siders had, I'm thinking another meet and greet would be the boss.
How does Friday the 12 august at Harrys pies in Tempe sound???
Hit me up if you can't make and wanna schedule another day/date that better suites you.

Cheers.
John.

CMF_muzza

» CMF Member
Can wait let's hope we can get more k11 this time even though it was 4 of us last time it was still an awesome cruise through the national park hey bongo bus u might have to put some spot lights on this so u don't get so close to the animals in the middle of the road lol and so u can tell difference between a lion and a deer Lmfao

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"Can wait let's hope we can get more k11 this time even though it was 4 of us last time it was still an awesome cruise through the national park hey bongo bus u might have to put some spot lights on this so u don't get so close to the animals in the middle of the road lol and so u can tell difference between a lion and a deer Lmfao

Too funny

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Im still in, not all nite tho, gotta fix a torn cv boot disarvo and clean "putt putt". I did plan 2 weeks ago to get my bumpers an stuff painted but wet weather and other commitments killed that idea, so I will be multi coloured still, looking forward to meeting you guys, whos still coming?

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
great nite fellas, was a pleasure to meet yous all, bloody tired dismornin

Attachments

• 69254.jpg
    69254.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 29
Back