Syd:My K11 Micra For Sale

smidge

» CMF Member
As is, blue 95 two door, with 3 weeks rego, driveable and runs and drives perfect

damage to the A pillar which can have a new section cut and welded in

i basically don't have the money to get it done pro or the skills to do it myself

got quoted between 600-1000 to get it fixed

i've spent a total of $6000 since buying the car and have reciepts for everything

i need a car for work so i have to buy a ****ter, haven't been able to find a shell at the right price

price: i'm negotiable depending what you want. as is it has

aftermarket steering wheel
forester interior (80% complete, back seat not quite finished)
pioneer deck, clarion splits, 4 channel amp
pod filter
15" wheels with almost new tyres 80% tread
pulsar front disc conversion just a few weeks ago and new shoes in the rear
tinted windows
air conditioning

if this doesn't sell here i WILL be parting it out...

lots of info around these forums but most of it can be found in this blog:

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18897

smidge

» CMF Member
if i don't sell complete, forester interior is $550, thats ready to bolt in front seats, back seat cut and shaped to fit but you need to bolt in the front custom as the mounting points are different - no biggy for someone who's used a drill and socket wrench before

you won't find any late model full subaru interior for less than $600, let along one that fits a micra

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"sportclassic: i've got a suitable turbo, intercooler x 2, pipes and vac hoses but no manifold. Let me know what you're after

thanks smidge, interested in everything you have listed. what type of turbo is it. I was also after a manifold what were you planning to do for a manifold? and do you know where i can get a manifold already made i know JKL was making them but havnt heard if he is selling them. i know its a pain would you have some pics of the items?
thanks

smidge

» CMF Member
IHI VF13, small turbo but strong and will run 8psi all day, good for a low boost setup where you want fast response

got an entire rs liberty WAIC setup like Fred's used, see his thread for how to use em

also an S13 fmic stocky, nothing special you've probly got them too

manifold i had my eye on bennyspoons, and have a contact to get micra header flanges made up and then just copy his design for high mounted setup with AC

without AC is SO much simpler

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"IHI VF13, small turbo but strong and will run 8psi all day, good for a low boost setup where you want fast response<BR><BR>got an entire rs liberty WAIC setup like Fred's used, see his thread for how to use em<BR><BR>also an S13 fmic stocky, nothing special you've probly got them too<BR><BR><BR>manifold i had my eye on bennyspoons, and have a contact to get micra header flanges made up and then just copy his design for high mounted setup with AC<BR><BR>without AC is SO much simpler

thanks smidge, let you know soon.

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo: it owes me $5500

as is, i want over $1500 cause it's worth that or more in parts, and that seems to be the going rate for a stocker with some damage that still drives, thats without the forester interior cause i can sell that easy as

mines got a few weeks rego which is a bonus for getting it home etc

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo: i can't find a shell!! and the only shell i found i can buy a whole nother working registered car

its in the garage, and i'll keep working on finishing the interior and all the rest

if i can find a rolling shell even with no panels for under a grand the micra will be back and painted and i'll piss off whatever dunger i buy in the mean time

really like the micra, good all round car

going for a lap around my street with no windscreen or bonnet is an experience!

Back