Micra for sale (Sydney).

CMF_AaronS

» CMF Member
Dear all,

Sorry I haven't got the skills to compress pictures to the required size for this forum but I have tried tto add a link to my carsales add. Basically I'm selling by blue 95 lx that has had most of the basic mods done to it. It corners and you don't fall out the window, it stops and it even goes a little bit.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-car...Nne=20&trecs=1&state_id=80&__sid=119165461C28

If any interest call me on 0409-814018 or contact me through this site. I'll try to check it a few times a week.

Cheers,

Aaron.

CMF_AaronS

» CMF Member
Hopefully I've sorted some pics.

Attachments

• 43034.jpg
    43034.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 35

CMF_AaronS

» CMF Member
It would me true to say that price reflects my emotional attatchment to the car and is not as sharp as it should be. I checked others on carsales and pitched mine nearer the top end. Please feel free to suggest a more realistic price. I'm old and slow and need all the help I can get.

A.

AaronS WROTE:

"It would me true to say that price reflects my emotional attatchment to the car and is not as sharp as it should be. I checked others on carsales and pitched mine nearer the top end. Please feel free to suggest a more realistic price. I'm old and slow and need all the help I can get.<BR><BR>A.

its a really clean looking car on the pictures.. 4k is probably what it should be on at carsales imo, but you'll probably struggle to get more then 3

CMF_AaronS

» CMF Member
John L WROTE:

"Aaron<BR>Have all the mods been engineered?<BR>Thanks<BR>John

The seat hasn't but it was registered in its current form last year without even a raised eyebrow. The wheels are within spec for width at 6 inches (25mm over STD) but as with most people using lager diameter tyres other than 195/45/15's they don't meet the maximum 15mm over stock diameter. Mine are 185/60/14's. My speedo is spot on as verified by a performance box gps based tuner i.e. indicated 80 kph is 80 kph and so on tested up to 141.8 kph at Wakefield Park. As far as I was aware the brakes wouldn't need engineering as the diameter of the disc and calliper piston are minimally different (N13 1.6L disc and AD18V calliper) and they are a direct bolt on with no bracket required. The standard 13x5 inch wheels also fit over this brake setup and I have the original discs and callipers if all goes to hell in a hand basket.

A.

CMF_John L

» CMF Member
AaronS WROTE:

"John L WROTE:<BR><BR>"Aaron<BR>Have all the mods been engineered?<BR>Thanks<BR>John"</DIV><BR><BR>The seat hasn't but it was registered in its current form last year without even a raised eyebrow. The wheels are within spec for width at 6 inches (25mm over STD) but as with most people using lager diameter tyres other than 195/45/15's they don't meet the maximum 15mm over stock diameter. Mine are 185/60/14's. My speedo is spot on as verified by a performance box gps based tuner i.e. indicated 80 kph is 80 kph and so on tested up to 141.8 kph at Wakefield Park. As far as I was aware the brakes wouldn't need engineering as the diameter of the disc and calliper piston are minimally different (N13 1.6L disc and AD18V calliper) and they are a direct bolt on with no bracket required. The standard 13x5 inch wheels also fit over this brake setup and I have the original discs and callipers if all goes to hell in a hand basket.<BR><BR>A.

Thanks for the information.
John L

CMF_AaronS

» CMF Member
The Micra now has 12 months of rego and has just been serviced. They also found and replaced a split c/v boot. The price has some flexability with the race seat and SSS wheels/BF goodrich tires being returned to standard for price reduction.

A.

Back