(SYD) Massive part-out. heaps of good stuff

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
Hi all,

I had a bit of a bingle at the track and have subsequently decided to get out of the micra game, so it's time to part her out :(

All the parts are less than 5000km old (except for the couple of things I bought second hand of course)

Parts and prices are as follows:

*sss sr20 fuel rail and injectors - $30

*Endless CCR (Carbon Ceramic Metal) N13/14 pulsar 1.6 brake pads (brand new in box, RRP $550) - $250

*N14 SSS Steering wheel - $50

*JDM March Badge - $35

*Evo 7/8/9 ct9 Front Mount Intercooler - $150

*Dash cluster 144361 km - $100

*Right hand rear tail light - $50

*Left hand mirror - $50

* Greddy e-manage blue and profec boost controller - $450 (can split, prefer not to)

* Sard FPR with a few different fittings - $180

* Small transmission cooler - $10

* Pivot analogue boost guage (old as ****, looks cool but... not sure if it works :S ) - $20

* New 3" straight through stainless steel muffler (not cannon) - $100

*17" "ONSOKU TUNING WHEELS" - random Japanese wheels.. 4x100 17x7 +38.. shadow chrome is peeling and there's a little gutter rash.. would look cool again if the shadow chrome was gurneyed off because they are a decent black underneath... come with 3 x 75% nankangs and one exploded one - $200

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
1300cc, i'll send a pic of the cusco brace tomorrow.
Nah, the headers wont clear the air con unfortunately, i had my compressor removed beforehand.

ALSO:
I have a custom rear strut brace/harness mount - $150 (will post pics of this up soon to show how it was installed)

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
David,
I think the windscreen washer pump is only for the front, but i'll check it out and get back to you

DJW,
You can have the gearbox and driveshafts, they'll be out by Sunday arvo if you want to come around then?
I'll PM you my number.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
D.K.C WROTE:

"UPDATE: Forgot to list the Whiteline adjustable panhard rod.<BR><BR>Hi Keith, I'll have an answer for you by Monday.<BR><BR>Cheers!<BR><BR>Daniel

Hi mate,

Have not hear from you and turbo kit already taken??? :(

Do let me know if the whiteline stuffs like swaybars are available. Able to transfer via paypal immediately...

Pls advise... Thanks

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
Hi Radiolite, Sorry, there's already a deposit on the turbo kit from someone who is going to pickit up locally.

I have a buyer for the Whiteline gear as well, that im just waiting for payment on, but if that fals through i'll get back to you.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
D.K.C WROTE:

"Hi Radiolite, Sorry, there's already a deposit on the turbo kit from someone who is going to pickit up locally. <BR><BR>I have a buyer for the Whiteline gear as well, that im just waiting for payment on, but if that fals through i'll get back to you.

Ok

Cheers

CMF_AwakeN

» CMF Member
Hi,
Are you willing to split the air cond setup? If so, how for the condensor? otherwise how much for the whole setup? can I also get a photo? cause i know theres a few different setups.
does the alternator and belt for a/c as well?

are you able to ship to Adelaide? If so, can you give me a cost?

thanks.

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
D.K.C WROTE:

"Hi Radiolite, Sorry, there's already a deposit on the turbo kit from someone who is going to pickit up locally. <BR><BR>I have a buyer for the Whiteline gear as well, that im just waiting for payment on, but if that fals through i'll get back to you.

Hi Mate,

Any news from the buyer for the whiteline sways? When will the funds be coming in to you? If he can't make it, I can do the transfer to you via paypal by tomorrow.

Let me know the outcome.

Thanks

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
The bloke who's after the whiteline gear is having trouble sending the money due to being flooded-in in QLD, so im happy to give him a couple more weeks.
I'll let you guys know if it's still up for sale after that.

Cheers.

Lowmicra... Yes they do, but mine are sold..
I suggest you get some from the wreckers and then buy my endless CCR brake pads :p

CMF_Radiolite22

» CMF Member
D.K.C WROTE:

"The bloke who's after the whiteline gear is having trouble sending the money due to being flooded-in in QLD, so im happy to give him a couple more weeks. <BR>I'll let you guys know if it's still up for sale after that.<BR><BR>Cheers.<BR><BR>Lowmicra... Yes they do, but mine are sold.. <BR>I suggest you get some from the wreckers and then buy my endless CCR brake pads :p

Ok I'll wait then.

Cheers ;)

CMF_D.K.C

» CMF Member
all sold items deleted off the list.. still a fair bit for sale.. plenty of standard/OEM stuff, so ask the question if you need it.

Awaken and fast1, the courier's booked and your items' should arrive between tues and thurs.

PS.. price drop on motors, $100 each!
need to get them out of the garage.

Back