switching indicator/ wiper side

CMF_andrewdb

» CMF Member
Need big help with this..

I'm disabled micra driver. basically my right hands amputated. I got myself 99 jap k11 micra (known march here). my indicators on the right hand side which makes it hard for me to use. i've searched forums trying to see if its possible to switch indicator switch to left and wiper to right but had no luck.

i saw tht in UK the indicator switch is on left hand side.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/98-03-NIS...=Model:Micra|Plat_Gen:K11&hash=item43b3e62c69

if i buy uk model indicator will it be possible to fit it into the japanese march? please help with all ur ideas.

thx

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
I don't think it will be to hard andrewdb, I swapped my micra from left blinker to right blinker here in aus using local pulsar switchgear and baseplate but I did have to rewire my loom with pulsar plugs, the only difference between your job is that you have airbag steering wheel so the switchgear will have to come from the UK, It may even plug and play but if not maybe one of the UK boys may be able to sell the plugs, switches and baseplate to match off a wreck and you will need to splice the new plugs in.

CMF_Wallie

» CMF Member
id say you would need the plugs, switches and base plate to do it could always try just swapping the stalks around to see if they fit in the base plate on the opposite side to begin with if it does you could just use it like that i imagine having the headlight switch picture upside down wouldn't be a major issue

Back