Switch

TomDimmock

Ex. Club Member
Hi there,

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I didn't manage to find it in the search.

On my K11, next to the headline dimmer is a blank for a switch. The manual says that it is for the Headlight Cleaner (Where Fitted)

I am about to wire in a VHF Radio into my car, and have the power running straight from the rear of the cigarette lighter, I was looking to incorporate a switch into this design, and wondered if I could get one that will go there, so as to keep the care neat.

Any ideas,
Tom :greenfl:

You can get a variety of switches from maplin. I would cut out space for one in the blank and stick it in. I did this with a blinking blue (faux alarm deterrant) led, not too much work.

those fake alarms make a difference nowadays? i was thinking of putting one in somewhere like you Robb but figured in this society scumbags will break in anyway lol.

Good luck with the wiring Tom

Dunno it was in my old '99 ally and it did look real enough, only prob. i suppose is some aftermarket alarms have shock sensors so yeah someone could come along and kick your car just to see if it has one, or smash your glass. Fortunately neither happened to me :)

Back