Switch question

So ive been wondering for a while now what is meant to go to the right of my headlight height adjuster switch? Right now its just got a blank. Been thinking about a kill switch would be cool if i could get a stock a/c switch to use if it fit? Stealth and all that...

So after a while of internet searching i know its not the air con switch, jap folding mirror switch, or cabrio roof switch, still cant find out what its for, if anything??

I think the cabriolet has them also ask @davyboy
Hello Irish. The softie does not have adjustable lights ( I think ) Heated seats ? maybe that's what this switch is for ? haven't tried it yet as the softie is under cover with this weather.
DSC_0002_zps0pmwz5tw.jpg

The roof switch is on the other side.
DSC_0001_zpsgdzoydjw.jpg

So ive been wondering for a while now what is meant to go to the right of my headlight height adjuster switch? Right now its just got a blank. Been thinking about a kill switch would be cool if i could get a stock a/c switch to use if it fit? Stealth and all that...

Got a pic of the mystery switch?
Cheers
Andy :)

Haven't tried it yet Andy. Cover hasn't come off for 8 or 9 days, to busy winding up the football season with my club.
Two cup finals tomorrow, one at one, and one at three, then back to club to cook for the teams and a poker tourny on as well.
Busy, busy, busy, last games tomorrow though, then I can do some other things - at last.

Back