Switch for the supercharger

Maybe a lot of you have installed a switch s u can turn on and off ur supercharger. I finally did it + programmed Baz's ECU. I have seen a big difference in gas consumption plus in winter when i start the engine is better not to work with the sc until she is worm enough. Just drop it for idea if anyone else wants to do it.

Maybe a lot of you have installed a switch s u can turn on and off ur supercharger. I finally did it + programmed Baz's ECU. I have seen a big difference in gas consumption plus in winter when i start the engine is better not to work with the sc until she is worm enough. Just drop it for idea if anyone else wants to do it.

I have it on a switch but I never used it lol

i dont think id be able to resist not using the supercharger, it would be like having nos fitted and a full tank and never using it

i did it lads first of all for fuel consumption and second for the cold weather. i want to heat the engine without pussing it with the sc because my foot is very heavy!lol!

i havent installed a switch on the s/c and dont plan on doing so, mind you i have only had a remap and induction kit but my fuel consumption is pretty good even when i give it some boost

i havent installed a switch on the s/c and dont plan on doing so, mind you i have only had a remap and induction kit but my fuel consumption is pretty good even when i give it some boost

Yeah they are very handy on juice just a small tank though

Back