k11 instrument cluster

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Firstly hi
Has anyone got the answer to this....... purchased instrument cluster with rev counter and mec speedo from a 1995 super sport and have fitted it to a 1997 shape fuel and temp gauge work but rev counter dont, is the wireing present for a rev counter or am I missing a wire if so which one and from where and to where will it fit. any diagrames or pics would help here. Or is it something else missing I dont know so help if you can also is there a way of powering up the rev counter to test it clutching at straws here cheers ............kenfwn

so there is no one who knows argggghhhhhhhh it also has small digital clock this also fails to fire up so will this help solve dilema.. or has anyone a workshop manual and knows how to read electric schematics then tell me.....

Swiper

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
if you do a search it'll bring up that you need to run a wire from the dizzy to the revcounter,
the clock may only need ignition switched 12v to work, not sure on that one,

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
have done search m8 and have found some of what im looking for , what i did find was the light blue wire on the dizzy needs a feed from it to ? I tried clicking on a link but got the YOU cant access this page you dont have enough something or other. the clocks in question also have a small digital clock this also wont work so there must be a wire to connect there as well. So I have found up to know the light blue wire from the dizzy needs connecting to WHERE that is the hundred dollor question cheers m8s

FOUND IT cheers m8s

OP
OP
kennierobo

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
arghhhhhhhhhh now then it cost me membership money to find this out so what to do is join pay your tenner and all will be shown sorry im not much help.....