suzuki wagon r springs and new exhaust fitted :)

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0181.jpg

Photo0182.jpg

Yeah what springs you use m8? Would love to know so I can get some, much cheaper than proper lowering springs. Cheers m8

my suzuki ones were too firm :eek: i,ve now got matiz rears on the front of mine, they are the same softness as stock front springs, but they drop the front by about 50mm :)
and no, i dont know what springs will fit the rear :p

It seems like an awful lot of messing about to me.....also will a breaker really just sell you a spring minus the strut?

Sports springs are only £90-£100 even then whether they suit what you want or not is only something you'll find out once they're fitted. Fingers crossed the Kilen ones I've just bought will suit me. Certainly the 30mm drop will as I want a decent ride-height and I'm also keen to not look too much like a boy-racer, I'm far too old for that sort of thing. :suspect:

It seems like an awful lot of messing about to me.....also will a breaker really just sell you a spring minus the strut?

Sports springs are only £90-£100 even then whether they suit what you want or not is only something you'll find out once they're fitted. Fingers crossed the Kilen ones I've just bought will suit me. Certainly the 30mm drop will as I want a decent ride-height and I'm also keen to not look too much like a boy-racer, I'm far too old for that sort of thing. :suspect:

the rears (suzuki and matiz) flick out with a crowbar, and go for £5 to £10 each around here, but yeh, it still leaves the rear to sortout (but my misses,s car looks fine with just the front lowered imo (matiz also)
http://www.micra.org.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=13408&stc=1&d=1250709878

Attachments

• PICT0529.JPG
    PICT0529.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 456
Standard 30mm lowering springs just make the car look standard as there's way too much of a gap from factory. 50mm would be sweet. You could cut the inactive coils off some lowing springs for the back to get the same drop.

Good job there mate, looking good

Back