Suspension noise

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
Right can anyone help? Every time the car goes over a pot hole or a speed bump the suspension makes a squeking noise. i have had my car lowered on kyb springs about 3 months ago.Do i need uprated dampers? and Has anyone else had this problem before?

cheers
dan

not that its any help but i got that problem too, i changed my whole suspension cos it was worn out, but i get the same 'creacking' noise from the front whenever i am starting off and braking

mine was doing this i got some kyb shock absorbers and now its ratteling I cant win lol

oh and you will no if you have to change them as they leak have a feel up the back of the wheel

59 bhp is more than enough said:
sometimes its jsut your shocks squeeking. spray somewd40 up the sleeve of the damper and see if that solves it
ill have ago at that, but then agen it might suposed to do that for some reason? it may be something that happens and you cant cure it.

its probably the dust cover that sits inside the springs...it sometimes gets caught against the spring and bumpstop, give it a pull down and try and settle / stretch it out...

well at least thats what was causing the squeak from mine anyway.

Back