suspension help

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
hi all.

ewll just browsing and thought..

does ne one actually know ne other model cars suspension that is direct or almost dirct swap for the k10?

ie shocks and springs etc?

:)

Slim said:
george recons mk2 golf rear coilovers are almost identical

this is what suprred me on ;)

but i have been speaking to a guy at a motorsprts suppliers and he says he has ADJUSTABLE suspension. (through hydrolic. coilovers etc) that he could supply.. just got of the phone to himj. and he says he is gonna get some quotes and get back to me on it!

Tried to get some info on this twice before, will be watching suggestions with interest as I'm after some adjustable shocks...

i want adjustables too so definitly interested! May be able to do em cheaper with alot more people interested.

I was talkign to George about this a while back and he said that Mk2 Golf coilovers fit and also he said that K11 Front Coilovers fit the front. Never got round to trying it though as i wrote of my K10. :)
Owen

talked to the guy that i am in contact with regarding the adjustable suspension.
he said he is still bargaining a deal with the manufacturers to see what he can do. and to see if he can get some kind of group buy going on!!

ill contact him later on in the week see what news he can bring me!!

vaux nova corsa + tigra will fit also front and rear i supect been lookin about again

crogthomas said:
useful?

http://www.trackstore.co.uk/class%20two%20rear.html

aint adjustable!!!
and are only rears im afraid but will; keep investigating said they would get back to me this week

I had these top adjustable shocks made for racing there alot stronger and thicker than what you need for the road.For road use you could have some made without the extra's.
5-Picture%20404.jpg

Back