Suspension Dramas

Snikty

Site Supporter
I'm having major problems sourcing a suspension kit for the ST over here.

Can anyone point me to somewhere I could get something that will deliver to Australia or recommend parts from other models that will fit?

Its been bugging me for a while and after thoroughly going through it it has become apparent just how badly I need to get this fixed up so would really appreciate any help. I can elaborate on what needs replacing if needed but I'm looking at just getting the whole lot redone.

Cheers

I'm having major problems sourcing a suspension kit for the ST over here.

Can anyone point me to somewhere I could get something that will deliver to Australia or recommend parts from other models that will fit?

Its been bugging me for a while and after thoroughly going through it it has become apparent just how badly I need to get this fixed up so would really appreciate any help. I can elaborate on what needs replacing if needed but I'm looking at just getting the whole lot redone.

Cheers

Toyota starlet rear shocks definetly fit so If you could get off a turbo model they would be stiff enough Im not to sure on the front but you could get koni inserts and have them fitted professionally.If your thinking on lowering. . .a german company weitec do 35mm springs which work quite well with the standard st dampening rates. . .Internet is your friend.Also if you know any who can get parts from yahoo auctions japan they have new ek10 damper kit for sale and springs

Thanks heaps for that, man. I'll check it all out.

Not planning on lowering, want the car to look as original as possible...from the outside :sleepy:

I have a friend who can check auctions for me, and is going over to japan for a year so will get him to do some looking around for me while over there also.

Any particular model of starlet for the rears??

Thanks heaps for that, man. I'll check it all out.

Not planning on lowering, want the car to look as original as possible...from the outside :sleepy:

I have a friend who can check auctions for me, and is going over to japan for a year so will get him to do some looking around for me while over there also.

Any particular model of starlet for the rears??

well ep82 or ep91 turbo as they are the same. . .you will get good stuff on yahoo here's a link:

http://search1.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=ek10&auccat=26322

Thanks again.

I saw a few bits on there that look alright, just need my japanese speaking friend to go through it all with me to make sure I am getting the right bits.

Really appreciate the help!!

Thanks again.

I saw a few bits on there that look alright, just need my japanese speaking friend to go through it all with me to make sure I am getting the right bits.

Really appreciate the help!!

No problem man hard enough to get anything out of this site (Y)

Back