Suspension change affects?

I know there is a good section showing suspension options that will fit the micra.

Does anyone have any info on how each one affects the micras handling ?

I know some are used just for height line cut springs, but more usefull info about handling on all option would be good.

What suspension do you have fitted and how has it improved from standard ?

I've got cut springs all around, looks nice and is actually just the same as stock suspension when it comes to comfort, doesn't bounce around or drive like a boat lol, i got 1.5 coils cut in the back and 2.5 in the front, any more than that and the springs won't be captive.

I used to have 2007 Suzuki Alto front struts with springs in the front (complete front leg) you only have to switch the top over from the micra leg to the alto leg, that **** was low.. Wayyyy low.. Had to take em off because of the roads where I live being really hard and I felt like I was beating my car, it's about a 90mm drop, but you could still cut about 2 or 3 coils off the springs for more lows with the legs being so damn short... That was way too stiff for me as I said, reason why I took em off but depends on the roads where you live, that's my experience hehe

Ive got stock front with 2 coils off and 2 coils off rear with corsa b shocks. Less roll and much more responsive in corners given the stiffer back end. Dont know about wet roads though, havent had much rain. I will be putting daewoo matiz front struts and springs on the front when i have time

Back