Surely someone in the UK can build one this cool!

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
04082009_623b9_19406875.jpg

About to recieve a GA14DS too.

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=readersrides&action=display&thread=46747&page=3

That's the problem with most retro modders these days!
Slam it, put deep dish wheels on it, and anything can become the best car in the world!

(Damn V-dubbers)

That's the problem with most retro modders these days!
Slam it, put deep dish wheels on it, and anything can become the best car in the world!

(Damn V-dubbers)

That is it exactly though! Wheels+Drop = all kinds of awesome. Whatever you start with. Why should it just be the dubbers who get it right.

The car above isn't perfect, the soppy spot lamp can go, and the magic marker message on the wing is rubbish, but the bare bones of something great are there.

RTLKyuubi, It's up to you! Keep yer eyes peeled for a set of classics, or buy some off saussage-bay and see if dave(oldbus) can bring 'em over for gathering.

That is it exactly though! Wheels+Drop = all kinds of awesome. Whatever you start with. Why should it just be the dubbers who get it right.

The car above isn't perfect, the soppy spot lamp can go, and the magic marker message on the wing is rubbish, but the bare bones of something great are there.

RTLKyuubi, It's up to you! Keep yer eyes peeled for a set of classics, or buy some off saussage-bay and see if dave(oldbus) can bring 'em over for gathering.

Nail on the head! And ill keep my eyes pealed for a set but I dont think you can pick them up for £4.32, thats all i can find! haha :p

But the replies before Mark make me not like this forum. Most people on here like neons, stickers, big speaker and crap body kits. But then, now and again we get awsome cars like this pop that make me want to stay.

If anyone has any cheap old skool j wheels, pm me! :D

@ RTLkyuubi: ive no problem with the wheels mate, they look good...lowering it like that is also good, just avoid the tacky yellow light and mahooosive sunstrip ;)

i dont think we need to look any further than baz's k10!, it is a perfect example of a k10 and is all kinds of awsome (i would be prowd to own that car)

i find mine ok, but i cant even imagine a normal k10 1.0L auto that would be horrible. Its nice when your just cruising along
i suppose it would be ok for motorways etc. but when i get to a country lane i'd be all like... where the hell is my gears! lol

Back