Suprise Suprise : Onli Me AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Princess

Ex. Club Member
Hello all
i havent seen some of you for ages
or spoken to you in fact
as some are aware i havent been online for a while even been on msn or responding in texts. i do miss you all tho :)

I have been busy studying at college and things as i have had all my exams, and i have had 3 exams for wedling: gas welding, fabrication and Mags... all of which i passed ( and to make my head grow even bigger only 3 of us passed them all out of about 40 people... one exam: related studies has been sent away for external verification and i am awaiting the result for that... so i am nerli a qualified welder
I am also now taking TIG welding courses on a thursday night and its good :)

I have been looking at universities as well, and i cant wait to sign up :)
i should get the grades to go to Bristol Uni to study Motorsport Technology (engineering) where i will be able to work with jaguar, tvr and more.. wahoo :)

i am so excited...

In myself i am good, just a bit poorli at the moment
I have been a lot happier from when a lot of you first met me, but loosing contact with some mates

anyways i wont waste anyone elses time :)
take care all
*princess*

Talk here about general Nissan Micra and car chat, Please don't use this for anything that fits into other category, or compleatly unrelated posts! They may be deleted!

xyxwave.gif

you don't need a post a topic when you haven't been on for a week. in fact, i didn't even notice you'd gone. i may have hoped you had, but i hadn't noticed.

oki i didnt realise that i was talking in depth about the car itself because that i would understand, however i was tlking about uni, course and what cars i will get to work with, i didnt realise just mentioning the names would cause offence and break the rules :(

i was proud of my results from college, it seems that if someone e;se does something they proud of its ok for them to say about it, but not me :( whatve i done? i didnt think my post was that bad :(

its not that its bad, its just there is no need for a life story! all we wanna know about is ya car and what u been doing 2 it..not what ya postmans daughters teachers been up 2!! lol

if ya get what we mean?

thread is now locked, myself and james agree with members responces to the topic about not fitting into what is allowed in general chat, these are;

-Non Micra motoring
-Motoring advice/help (technical/buying)
-News/Music/Movies/Sport
-Recommended/humourous websites
-Jokes

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back