supercharging or turbo

CMF_A.J1990

» CMF Member
hi everyone im after a couple of questions answered my and a couple of my friends are having a debate about what would be best to put in a micra a supercharger or a turbo i would like you opinions please. i no its not going to be an easy project but i have a little experience in fitting parts but would like you to suggest what type of turbo or supercharger i should try. thanks

a.j

smidge

» CMF Member
turbo is the way to go...

the lack of replies to your question is cause its been covered in here quite alot before

its a long, expensive and complicated process - but has been done!

do a search for 'turbo' 'turbo converision' 'turbo setup' and things like that you'll find tons of info

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
yeah, turbos..... do your research befriend a workshop... hunt around... you gotta know, maintenance goes up heaps... exhaust manifolds crack and warp, possibility of head gasket failure.... expect to spend $2500 and that's doing all the work yourself..... but the extra torque is sensational... you don't havta ring the neck out of it.

fred WROTE:

"yeah, turbos..... do your research befriend a workshop... hunt around... you gotta know, maintenance goes up heaps... exhaust manifolds crack and warp, possibility of head gasket failure.... expect to spend $2500 and that's doing all the work yourself..... but the extra torque is sensational... you don't havta ring the neck out of it. <BR><BR>

you dont? you do! lol

Back