Whos is this K10 super turbo for sale

Wow no way! :(

You know what Steve, if you'd put it up for sale at the beginning of the year before I got the MR2, I'd have stretched the extra amount to buy it! :down:

nooo this is why i travel 1000s of miles to JAE every year, for the super turbos and now i'm gonna cry!

My dad might be interested if you don't sell it right away he's not got the money right now as his evos just broke and needs a new stronger box (600bhp) give me a message dude

Ive been very interested in purchasing one of these for a long time, so with any luck it'l still be in the club.

I had an import integra type r at 19 and a skyline gtst at 20
Have you spoken to Adrian flux? Although I now don't use them big argument over van insurance (which I won) they were very good at young importers
Chances are they won't find the model so will have to base the quote on a none turbo but up the premium and then give you some rubbish about speaking to an underwriter

i would rate adrian flux personally the guy who i got a quote off actually knew the car i meant which is new :)

I had an import integra type r at 19 and a skyline gtst at 20
Have you spoken to Adrian flux? Although I now don't use them big argument over van insurance (which I won) they were very good at young importers
Chances are they won't find the model so will have to base the quote on a none turbo but up the premium and then give you some rubbish about speaking to an underwriter

Not now-a-days mate, insurance prices are craaaaaaaaazy. A 19 year old wouldn't be able to insure a teg type r for any sort of decent money. :(

just had another email through, i dont know if its a wind up but its sure annoyed me a bit hence i havnt replied.

Ey up m8 reali like dis micra is it rapid as in proper quick and does it sound proper sick like thssss what's it like on the old juice and whts it run on tesco or asda, is it proper oil muncher or it sound no leaks or out. 1 more thing was it made in March jst it says nisssan March would u drive it ta my gaff nice 1 dude

does noone understand about these cars? and just think its a barryfied micra?

Not happy

Steve

Mmmmm, guy sounds like a right cock. Would hate to think any car of mine ended up with a chav like that :(.

My dad keeps eyeing it I get the feeling he might snipe it lol don't worry my dads a JDM nut just like me he's got a 600bhp evo and a 1983 I think the old x reg lancer turbo
Just realised the reg was in the pic so can't have this pic

GTS, that lancer of your dads is fapping excellent.

Imp, GLWTS, hope it goes to a good home (like GTS's dad!)

5e0fb113-503c-c41d.jpg

5e0fb113-5055-8cd6.jpg

5e0fb113-506b-4e3d.jpg

Couple more for you ;)

Back