Super T dyno Results

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Brought the car up to power runned Very happy with the rusult 132.8hp, 105ft/lb torque at 1bar. . .car was runinng rich:nuts) so get that sorted Should see more powerbt:)

Big thanks to the lads In Cdabt:)

DSC00120.jpg

DYNORunMicra.jpg

Fuelling won't give that much gain. You need to remap for ign really as you have a fmic. That AND fuel may get you closer. BTW over 150 headgaskets will become an issue, nice results however.

Fuelling won't give that much gain. You need to remap for ign really as you have a fmic. That AND fuel may get you closer. BTW over 150 headgaskets will become an issue, nice results however.

The car was remapped to 95octane,ignition was done and fueling but them injectors are far to big at the end of the day. . .he said the fuel map that was originally on it was'nt given me enough in the mid-range and he was dead right because I don't have to thrash the car the get it to go anymore,revving it to 6k is plenty

Its not as simple as that, but fair enough. Only way to do the ST right is to remap the ecu tbh.

Its not as simple as that, but fair enough. Only way to do the ST right is to remap the ecu tbh.

Well torque just magically appeared after the remap. . .anyway,
There is nobody over here that does it cannot afford to send the car to london again ha ha

The car was remapped to 95octane,ignition was done and fueling but them injectors are far to big at the end of the day. . .he said the fuel map that was originally on it was'nt given me enough in the mid-range and he was dead right because I don't have to thrash the car the get it to go anymore,revving it to 6k is plenty

Nice results, man!!

In regards to you sayin the injectors are too big. Not sure if you noticed or not but a while back I dredged up your old post about your injectors and added in a nismo part number for MA09 injectors, not sure if its any use to you or not.

Also, why did you get it mapped for 95?? Is it just coz you use it as a daily driver or is that as good as it gets over there?? just curious. I sometimes feel bad for my ST knowing it came from the mythical land of 105oct and is now being forced to use 98. :down:

Nice results, man!!

In regards to you sayin the injectors are too big. Not sure if you noticed or not but a while back I dredged up your old post about your injectors and added in a nismo part number for MA09 injectors, not sure if its any use to you or not.

Also, why did you get it mapped for 95?? Is it just coz you use it as a daily driver or is that as good as it gets over there?? just curious. I sometimes feel bad for my ST knowing it came from the mythical land of 105oct and is now being forced to use 98. :down:

Its just easier having it mapped for 95 because there only one type of filling station that has only 99oct but its actually 95 with 5% bio-ethenol(sorry about spelling).The nismo inj. are like 550cc so far to big 370cc at the moment in it and the e-manage blue is'nt really perfect for the job. I'm not gonna change the management side of things just so I can say there's larger injectors in there, the standard one's are fine for my setup/boost level

Back