Super S - questions

Hi :D

Couple of questions about the Super S. Are they quite rare? Any autotrader search throws up 7 in the whole country. What's a fair price to pay? A dealer localish to me has an M plate one up for £1,495 with 65k on the clock and full MOT. Fair price? There are a few cheaper ones, but they are miles away from me.
At the moment I feel like I'd rather have one of these standard, than a modded car. How much do anyone reckon I'd get in px for mine (5 door 1996, 98k, light mods)?

Thanks. :D
Laura

supers s are quite rare.
is the super s ur looking at, is that the one in plymouth thats green? its probably not?
depending on what condition the super s is in, milage etc, that price is about right ( i think) the one in plymouth im thinking of (like specs u said) is low milage and cheap for what it is. bargin aslong as nothings majorly wrong
im not sure wot PX u would get for ur car cause all companys offer different prices i think?

Super S's aren't that rare - but one i good condition is!

If you looking to buy one then make sure you check out the sill and Crossmember for Rust.

yeh look at the crossmember, i didnt know that when i got my k11 and it needed welding :-( wasnt amused, but had to be done

Napster said:
supers s are quite rare.
is the super s ur looking at, is that the one in plymouth thats green?

It is the one in Plymouth. Every other one is on the other side of the world to me, pretty much.
4.gif
Although the car is twice what I paid for mine, insuring this as standard would be cheaper than insuring my modded 1l. Am tempted, but don't know if it's worth it.

what engine is ur k11 now?

i was looking at the one in plymouth :) when i first had a look on autotrader it was £1995 :-( its now (like u said) £1495 :) its done little milage for such a great car, THATS ASLONG AS THER IS NO OTHER MAJOR PROBLEMS
u could go view it and possibly take it for a TEST DRIVE?

Mine's a 1l at the moment. I love it to bits, but the bucket seats are really starting to p me off. Might pop down to Plym at the weekend and have a look.

mines a 1.0L i love it to bits too lol i think everybody loves there micra :)

umm, yeh go have a look, might be AN ABSOLUTE BARGIN!!??

i nearly had bucket seats put into mine, but i havent had time to modify the orignial subframes cause no places actually sell them :-( how r ur seats fitted if u dont mind me asking? do u have u a bucket seat in passenger side 2? do urs slide / tilt to get anybody in the back?

ur cars a 5 door lol 4get that above
thanks

My seats have got the Micra subframes welded on. They're solid seats, so they slide, but don't tilt. The car's a 5 door, so getting in the back isn't a problem. I reckon there'd probably be enough room in a 3 door, if they were slid right forward too.

to get bucket seats in my 3door, they must "slide and tilt" or i only have one in the drivers side, cause its an "MOT failure" if i have backseats, but no-one can get in or out :-( my next k11 will be a 1.3 with 5door lol

i would say average 800 for a Super S, 1000 tops, 1200 average for an SR, 1500 tops (updated Super S)

rallybunny said:
My seats have got the Micra subframes welded on. They're solid seats, so they slide, but don't tilt. The car's a 5 door, so getting in the back isn't a problem. I reckon there'd probably be enough room in a 3 door, if they were slid right forward too.

I have buckets on sliders in my SR, which is a 3 door - there is no way, even with the seat fully forward, that you can get in the back. The only way in is between the two of them,lol.

scottish-sr said:
I have buckets on sliders in my SR, which is a 3 door - there is no way, even with the seat fully forward, that you can get in the back. The only way in is between the two of them,lol.

i had buckets in mine and i doubt anyone could have squeezed thru lol. recliners for the 160sr i thinks ;)

i had buckets in mine and i doubt anyone could have squeezed thru

My sister can fit through, take the chair all the way forward then slacken off the harnesses. sit back and watch them struggle! LOL

yep i've got a GX too and they are perfect :) obviously it has to be the 1.3 pre facelift ;)

the only thing better is the SR or if your into the face lifts then the 1.4 sport... but thats about it :)

NeX said:
yep i've got a GX too and they are perfect :) obviously it has to be the 1.3 pre facelift ;)

the only thing better is the SR or if your into the face lifts then the 1.4 sport... but thats about it :)
Or the top of the range 1.4 se+ which has more as standard than the sport+.

lol yea, :)

was that a plug for your car lol, tis a nice car and i'd have it if i had any money,

the other thing about buying a 1.3, no matter whether its a Super S, GX, pretendy-1lt etc... is make sure it wasnt owned and ragged by a seventeen year old tool :D

Dr Zoidberg said:
i had buckets in mine and i doubt anyone could have squeezed thru lol. recliners for the 160sr i thinks ;)

yeah i had buckets in my k11 and noboody could get in the back so i stripped it!

the k12 i have now doesnt desrve that abuse ..yet! so i got one recliner for the passenger side and a fixed one for ME! off raceworx nobody ever gets in the back on te drivers side,,EVER! i know they are odd but thats more race style imo anyway

best of both worlds,,

Back