super s parts

R

RIK

rite! i dont think im goin to sell the super s as whole car,(not enuff interest)

so if any one needs/wants spoiler,mudflaps,alloy wheels,full interior(electric windows),or any part off the engien im willing to take it off and flog it!

oh! the cars black if your wanting panels,spoiler ect you mite have to spray them

contact me asap cos the scrap man is an option!

where abouts are you based
i was interested in the car but after hearing what you paid i dont think what i would be willing to pay would be anywhere near what you would want, has the car got any mods?
dave

its had the cat removed from the standard exhaust and has nismo stickers in windows all other mods are on mi new super s

im based in rotherham near sheffield

make sum offers ill only say no! lol

first dibs

on the alloys provided they are genuine 13" super S wheels...if not might still be interested...

mud flaps 1st dibs...please contact me with a price

poss engine 1st dibs too lol

j.a.kelly said:
first dibs

on the alloys provided they are genuine 13" super S wheels...if not might still be interested...

mud flaps 1st dibs...please contact me with a price

poss engine 1st dibs too lol

Nice to see you could have answered my question aswell. grr

94 i think wayne, i was going to buy this for my g/f and get it sorted for her birthday duno how much he will accept for it tho, theres a one on autotrader same age and about 4k more for 900 notes like

rite its a 94 L reg k11 black super s

the car is better off sold in parts so i can av sum cash and what eva is left over to keep for spares

these wheels will need sum attention tho£20 wiv tyers

make me an offer on steering wheel please all needs to go to a good home

the whole engien has gone tonight ,jus got a price for turbo conversion and its cheap so im avin it still have some things like ,radiator,ect things i wont b needing

Back