Sunstrip.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Sure most of you have seen the March Cup logo for K11.

I decided to make a K10 version :D;

stripthumbswf4.jpg

The intention is a clear background.

Photoshopped onto my car.

carwlogomb4.jpg

What do we think?

Can probably get one or two printed for nothing.

I want one1 :p, looks better than anything from halfrauds :)

Great job how did you print it? onto vinyl?

I will print onto clear sticky stuff.

Well I wont, my mate will where he works.

I'm gonna see how many he can do me so watch this space.

very cool mate, although maybe make the rear end of the car in the pic more square. either way very cool idea! :thumbs:

Minted! should use the outline of the micra above though that nexussteve has pointed out, If you go ahead with these put me on the list!

scaled.php

Bit better?

Tryna avoid including detail like the actual bumper shapes etc.

Hopefully I'll be heading down the printers tomorrow as my mate thinks he'll in be in alone with the boss out lol!

I'l be printing them reverse on clear vynil.

No idea how many I can get though for free.

yeh i would like one too, the pic of it on a car really does look effective, especially on clear vinyl. If you have any or could get any add me to the list

cheers

steve :)

p1612081846wb4.jpg

Ive got 5, so there's 4 available.

They're about 800x200mm

PM me if you want one, and i'll get you to paypal me enough to cover postage (dunno how uch it will be, cause of not being able to fold them you see.)

It's first come first serve so I'll be editting this post to show when they've gone;

1, imp124
2, Makrakin08
3, Micra110
4, sambarker

ALL TAKEN

Toodles x.

Sunstrips - MOT Regulations - Reference

Sunstrips or stickers that that appear in the swept area in both zone A within a 10mm circle or zone B 40mm circle will result in an MOT Failure.

windscreenscansp2.png

The Sunstrips in this thread are LEGAL :D

interesting..

I dont have a sunstrip..but if I had a legal one with my original wipers...would I have just made it illegal by fitting my longer wiper blades that now reach very close to the upper edges of the wind screen?

sorry for moving slightly away from topic

interesting..

I dont have a sunstrip..but if I had a legal one with my original wipers...would I have just made it illegal by fitting my longer wiper blades that now reach very close to the upper edges of the wind screen?

sorry for moving slightly away from topic

If anyone challenged you you could say 'Well, thats like saying if I have two inch wipers, I can have a sunstrip which takes up most my screen then?'

Theoretically.

lol

Came out really nice! :)

Can they actually be called sunstrips??
Afterall, they aint gonna help keeping the sun out! Haha! ;)

Sorry guys I completely forgot about this over xmas and that.

Ill package one and go post office when I get a chance and see how much for delivery.

Have you still got one for me there bud? cash waiting here :)

Yeah mate..

these guys where who asked for them first so...

1, imp124
2, Makrakin08
3, Micra110
4, sambarker

Hopefully i'll get to nip to post office tomorrow cause it'll be shut by time I get away from work tonight.

Bash, i'm pretty sure you can get a K11 one from stickmeup.com section on here?

It's not entirely the same but it's what i based this one on.

ok no problem can you send me your paypal stuff on a private mail and ill send cash when i get home and my address etc, Cheers mate

BUTT!.....back up this thread :D

I need that sunstrip, being blinded by the snow.......plus I'm going to start charging you interest... :laugh: ;)

Went out yesterday mate my mum posted it from work!

Imp, so did yours, again! Go it back cause I messed the address up lmao.

Good job i scribbled my address on the back! I never do it nomally!

But yeah, you should both have them by the end of the week, assume Ive made no more errors :p.

Wanna see one fitted, Im too lay to do mine!

thanks i completely forgot about this as i have had a lot on buying my new micra so it will be going on that !!!! :D

No :(

oh ####! I've just realised....tell me you sent it in a Tube?

If you did then I've given it back to the posty as it had the right address but the wrong name on it..... :doh:

It was wrapped around a christmas paper roll, then wrapped in yellow ripped up giffy bag lol?

Name should've said P Phillips?

Back