• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Black The Ripper

Bought my humble k11 1.4 SE+ about 11 months ago, wasn't really sure what I wanted to do to her other than make her look a lot better :D

Here's the only pic I have left of the stock car (lost the better pics due to hardisk failure :( ). I've blurred out the non-prudent bits so if you look closely you should be able to see my black k11 lurking in the background there :D

vExcmEg.jpg

Decided I wanted to debadge her and colour code all the parts, including the chrome. Some bodyshop pics:

bF6lnuZ.jpg

w8inGb1.jpg

Looks kinda indecent without the rear bumper attached lol:

EUJMY98.jpg

Chrome all primed, bumpers being prepared for spraying:

nbO3BwG.jpg

Finished along with clear headlights & matching side repeaters:

zF12Dmm.jpg

EJQaXfu.jpg

Got me some Kendo 15" Alloys, look sweet:

kvu98KO.jpg

fxGKgwU.jpg

c8PyGjr.jpg

All done as far as bodywork goes, JDM grilles, fully colour coded with black Kendo alloys:

XPZYAjs.jpg

At this point I was still looking for a Nismo spoiler and then thinking about making some engine mods, but then hoodedreeper decided to break his beautiful k11 and I just couldn't resist :D

Here is the new setup. I've named her Black The Ripper (on the account of the colour and the fact that we live in East London :D )

chqK0h1.jpg

Wonder how I can hide the radiator showing through the open mouth grill :confused:

uJe3s5H.jpg

Took off the bump strips:

EVS8bCI.jpg

Wired brake light on the Nismo spoiler/flush boot:

eK0jgFe.jpg

Next I'm thinking about doing something about the exhaust, then finally engine mods :)

Can't lower yet as I'm looking after my father at the moment and he can't get in or out otherwise

I quite like the wheels, though might consider changing if something decent and affordable comes along.

Needs some lows and different wheels.

Looking pretty smart though :)

Come on now, whatever happened to each to their own? It looks good!

Glad that Hooded's old kit is being put to great use! Also I kinda like the radiator through the grille look, looks kinda racey.

Come on now, whatever happened to each to their own? It looks good!

Glad that Hooded's old kit is being put to great use! Also I kinda like the radiator through the grille look, looks kinda racey.
I'm by no means saying get some 13 inch minilites or banded steels.

I'm saying it needs something different than fake split, multifit Wolfrace.

I'm by no means saying get some 13 inch minilites or banded steels.

I'm saying it needs something different than fake split, multifit Wolfrace.

The stock alloys did not look right at all, and even though I could have got something more along the lines of what you are saying, the kendo alloys came at a bargain price that make the car look way better.

As I said in a previous post, if something affordable comes along I'll definitely consider changing up, but until that time they are staying. I appreciate your comment and didn't reply before because I didn't want it to become a topic for discussion.

Could we all just forget about the alloys until I, the owner, actually asks for an opinion on them. I started the blog because a few members that I traded with kept enquiring about what changes I was making. Also because I thought people would like to see that hooded's k11 look wasn't gone.

Everybody please chill :)

Looks good mate the only things that don't look right are the arch gap (but I understand why you can lower) and the radiator, which as Frank said some matt black paint could sort

Lookin good bro, (i personally loved the old look - thats my kinda jam), its good to see hooded's setup in such a nice colour, i love the paintwork on your car, mines the weird china blue (kinda growing on me-trouble is its peeling in awkward places :confused:) I bet those JDM grill cost a pretty penny to get here ;) ...

Lookin good bro, (i personally loved the old look - thats my kinda jam), its good to see hooded's setup in such a nice colour, i love the paintwork on your car, mines the weird china blue (kinda growing on me-trouble is its peeling in awkward places :confused:) I bet those JDM grill cost a pretty penny to get here ;) ...

Yeah, they did. They're still for sale as well.

Yeah, they did. They're still for sale as well.

I noticed, a bit too dear for my pocket currently, tbh for my grilles its gonna be some mesh and a rattle can ;).....oh and i think the flyeyes would really work with your look btw, that or doing the plastic bit in your headlights black.....

Been a bit inactive on here lately, but hopefully that'll change soon.

Came out of my house today to find some cretin had scratched up my spoiler! :mad:

The rest of the bodywork seems fine, just the spoiler is completely ruined. Who the hell key's a spoiler? I swear, if I ever find the lowlife(s) responsible I'm going to take sandpaper to their fingers!

EYF83OF.jpg

dWAUAgk.jpg

h9xo54F.jpg

On a more pleasant note, bagged myself a bargain on ebay for a boot liner:

e2mBwGD.jpg

I know its not really anything major as far as mods go, just didn't want the post to be solely about the vandalism :)

can you get these badboy bonnets for pre facelifts? they look ####ing evil!!

there are some members that have modded their prefacelift bonnets, and the odd one has popped up in the buy & sell forum once or twice, but you'd have to mod your own one if that's the look you're after. Personally, I prefer the look of the facelift bonnet modded :D As you said, looks evil lol

Back