Sunny Sri Calipers with black diamond discs

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Sunny Sri Calipers with black diamond discs ( grooved and drilled ) with black diamond pads ( slightly worn ) never fitted to my car <<<< got these of TOM 1.0 yesterday.

Still packaged in the boxing he sent to me. Situation has changed drastically so I need as much money as I can get, I bought these for £60 delivered of Tom last week but im willing to sell for £50 delivered for a quick sale (today that is).

Thanks. Joe
(Pics on Tom's thread)

i think they are,

they look great and i reckon they'd stop an ST pretty quick,

joe make sure you send through interparcel, not the post office like i did!

yeah, even if you have to send as two seperate parcels, you could get away with each for abou £6 instead of the £11 i paid, i just didnt want people thinking i'd mugged them off was all,

good luck with the sale, these do look awesome and would be a real treat for who erver bought them, at this price this kit is a real steal!

Thanks for the advice Tom, hopefully I can get them to sell today.

Like Tom says guys they were a bargain at the £60 i bought them for, so there a steal at the £50 im offering.

no worries,

good luck,

maybe post them on the AOC too if they dont sell on here? they are the same brakes arent they?

Yer sorry martyboy, I ment to reply, Im going to hold onto them for now. Car broke down last night so I needed the money desperately to afford a new jeep! In the end I decided to put 4 or 5 man hours into fixing the car with Franks help, turned out it was'nt such a big job as I originally thought. Saying that the car still runs out of MoT on the 6th of september. So I will be looking for a new ride at sometime. If a decent SR or Super S comes up in my area then Im all over it and I'll be keeping them, but unfortunately my mind is slooooooowly pointing at a jeep. So i'll keep you posted on these. Possibly for sale in the next month or so.

JEEP? WTF!

lol micra over a jeep any day man!

i'm glad you got the micra sorted though mate :)

keep on at sr steve for his micra lol "mickey and me" hasa standard suspension set up going for £30 quid...

you could make a tidy deal out of that combination...

hahaha you guys

My former Sunny SR callipers are swapping hand quite a lot... but im telling ya who ever gets it will be amazed! Very sensitive brakes and stops the micra so easily! Great for highly tuned or very lowered cars!

Btw yep i still do have the standard suspension if needed.. the whole set for £30 came of my Super S 1994 with 110K but took it off the car and installed coilys when the mileage was 109340miles! still work, no leaks and its boxed and ready to go too if needed delivery...

Good luck with Sale! should easily go for that price!

Yer I know, but I like the idea of a jeep cuz of the space and its kinda practical when I do my foreigners (hedge trimming, garden work ect.)

Cheers, it was a bit of a bodge (had to cut a 80mm bolt to a 60mm) but shes changing gears like theres no tomorrow at the moment.

Yer I fancy his SR quite a bit but its got a fair mileage and considering all the grief its getting for cut springs ect. god knows what other problems it might carry with it.

As for the suspension Ive got the current Micra I can break up. Plus Im still thinking over ModdedMicras shocks+50mm springs, with any luck he'll come down on the price, but shhhh dont tell him :p

Cheers for the support matey, P.S secretly Id love to stick around with a Micra :D

hahaha you guys

My former Sunny SR callipers are swapping hand quite a lot... but im telling ya who ever gets it will be amazed! Very sensitive brakes and stops the micra so easily! Great for highly tuned or very lowered cars!

Btw yep i still do have the standard suspension if needed.. the whole set for £30 came of my Super S 1994 with 110K but took it off the car and installed coilys when the mileage was 109340miles! still work, no leaks and its boxed and ready to go too if needed delivery...

Good luck with Sale! should easily go for that price!

Aaaah you were the original owner.

Yer id love to have them on a Micra, just to see the difference!

apart from the discs being uprated are the calipers any different to normal 1.6 sunny brakes,

For instance would almera,sunny,primera's fit. I know this may have been covered before and i should use the search button but im on my phone and would take ages.

Basically Is it only sunny gtr brakes that would fit?

Cheers

hey?

er i would guess that as these and GTIR or almera 1.6/2.0 calipers fit, i.e the "pulsar conversion" ( they are the same brakes as the almera gti / sunny gtir ) so yeah, i would think so,

but i am sure somebody else on here knows better and more than i do :p

Back