Sunday 12th Feb - South Shields

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
copy and pasted from www.japnortheast.co.uk

New Venue for the meet is Trowell Quarry Car Park.

This is located at Mangos Beach Bar, (also known as the Waters Edge), Located just of the A183 at South Shields.

The A183 is off the A19.

Sunday 12th February 2PM till approx 5PM

Address for the posh people with Sat Nav.

Mangos Beach Bar, South Shields Tyne & Wear NE33 2JH.

PLEASE NOTE THIS MAYBE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK BACK BEFORE ATTENDING ON THE DAY.

THIS IS AS A PRECAUTION AS WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY THE LOCAL COUNCIL THERE IS SAND IN THE CAR PARK AND WILL NEED CLEARING FOR US AS THE CAR PARK IS NORMALLY CLOSED.

time? we go to the arny every sunday and end up in shiels about 9.30pm every sunday, i may go if i can get thru but all my mates drive french cars :S!

me shall be in attendance as normal.

The JNE Meets are always big and theres always a good range of jap stuff there.

2pm til around 5ish

Nis - Are u videoing again? Will make sure I catch up with ya again if I can, had a good chat at the end of my meet back on the 21st, eurocrap, lol

VENUE CHANGED DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND JNE'S CONTROL.

Please note the New Venue which is

North Promenade Car Park on the A183, this is right next to the "Marsden Rattler Pub" Postcode is NE33 2LD

South Foreshore, Sea Rd, South Shields, Tyne and Wear

Please accept our apologies for the change in venue and the late notice, as stated this is due to circumstances beyond our control. Please communicate this onwards to anyone you may have informed of the meet.

We are in the process of negotiations with South Tyneside Council for a showground location for future meets and this therefore means we need to pay for Public Liability Insurance..

is that the car park where the last one was? or the overflow car park on the grass?

I won't be able to make it but if anyone see's me in Newcaslte this weekend say hi, i'll be in the Gold K10 in the area.

forgot the name if the area, up from where the street of m/cycle shops are.

Layla said:
isnt the rattler carpark a bit wee? :S

its the car park to the left of the rattler, i thought the same as you before.lol. its the sundial car park really.

Back