Spotted - White Modded Micra in South Shields

L

littlemisspvc

Saw this micra coming out of little industrial estate (McDonalds/Tesco/Carwash) on the A194 South Shields last week, going towards A19. Fell in love with its bodykit and general styling straight away.

Saw it again last night. It was coming down from Chi. I pulled out of a side street in front of it - in a blue micra, and let it overtake me so I could have a look. I followed it up Boldon Lane. You must have seen me peering through my windscreen at the back bumper!!! Then I turned around in Lidels car park as I had forgotten that I was supposed to be going to Tyne Dock metro to pick up my fella - in my lust after this micra I had totally missed the turning LOL.

Is it your micra?

It has full bodykit and white sunstrip. Reg starts with an N and there was a sticker on the back window of what I am guessing is a brand of 'Ice'.

sounds like the one that me n wayne seen on a NE meet when we went into asda.... if it is they aint on here tho i dont think
i sure i got a pic ov it ill see if i can find

plus some lovely bubbly paint work XD

Solarice's (sp?) is the best looking white K11 in shields, no questions asked!

he was at my college. he crashed or sumfin, and well the differnt shades of white is what ya get when ya put a bodykit on D.I.Y style.

from what ive seen theres now 3 (i think) white super s nicking about in shields.

mine, the one mentioned above and possibly another 1 with just white sunstrip. not 100% on 3rd as only saw it quickly as i turned off so it could actually be the one mentioned above again...lol.

Kris

oh and cheers layla. :)

theres a white one round my end too, no kit just deep dish rims n looks lowered - looks quite tidy - seems to be a middle aged family man who drives it tough, i have seen that white one at St Mary's lighthouse before, was on barryboys too irrc, friend of Foz's

Cant see the picture as usual :-( This is arelly annoying me now - why cant I see any pictures?

Anyway, the car I saw was defo the same one on both occasions. Seems in good nick, but didnt get that close a look at the paintwork.

Yes I am member. One of the reasons I joined was so I could see pictures and I still cant see them. I dont have problems on any other forum, just this one.

seen that car at donny parked in the camp site next to another white k11. That one used to have a nismo sun strip if im right??? it was a northern rock a good few weeks ago.

sometimes on forums in general for some reason i cant see pictures, but when i delete all ofline content and cookies it seems to fix it,dont no what the deal is,but it works so i aint complaining

Ricardo - you are a genious!!!!

Thanks very much, I now have pictures :) Its still a bit awkward, but hey at least I can see them. Thank you :-D

Not sure if those pics are the car I have seen. They are very very similar but the number plate is different (newer I think). Of course they could have just bought a new one!

I like this one too.

Must get the rest of my bodykit sorted......

Back