SUM1 should BUY this ....

goldstar0011 said:
Seeing as the 1L and 1.3L engines are basically the same, could the turbo be taken off and fitted to 1.3?

I was thinking that, then stick the 1.3 in my K10 ;)

If he's cracked an alloy like that, he's probably rodgered the drive shaft/suspension.

Looks a bit chavved/abused to me (no offence to anyone).

probably not amazingly fast. I would like the car and put the turbo onto a 1.3 but its probably been hammered. I wouldn't pay £1200 for it, rather save up and import a turbo kit myself.

I've asked them a question about the 0-60, also asked what the BHP is

Someone's bidded for it anyway

I've heard that its been ragged, been raced everywere and that engine is in a state

i know this car has been on there for time, but the point is..

its a Turbo and u'd only need to drop a 1.3 block in, FMIC and a few extra bits then it would be real RAPID
for a fraction of the price
compared to other k11s that have been Turbo'd

just my opinion

for 1200 you could get a turbo imported and get all the intercooler piping and the intercooler and then if you no how, fit it yourself, then you'd just need the ecu and remap and you'd have a turbo that you no is brand new and in good condition, or you could get a second hand turbo from another car, like a supra as there owners always get bigger turbo's and then get everything else within the 1200 mark bar the remapping..

msc disclaimer- to stop people ripping my post apart
im talking an intercooler from another car and piping from another car as well and so a fraction of the price of brand new piping, the supra was used as an example and I dont no if this turbo would fit or how affective it would be.
The manifold required for the turbo comes in a package that can be imported for around 700pounds minus import fees and taxes.
I do see your point tho, would be nice to have a turbo'd k11 for 1200, but if the cars been abused then theres no saying what condition the turbo is in.

Back