FAO Paddymarsden: Blue 1999 inspiration for sale on ebay

Big_ben said:
get a 1.3 if your changin, no point in getting a 1.0

All well and good saying that but the thing is 1.3's are insurance group 5 my 1.0 is group 3 and i have to see what my insurance say, i would have been driving a year in march......gunna be alot less hassle if i get the same 1.0, nothing wrong with a 1.0

i drove a 1.0l for a year and a half and enjoyed it but drove my mates 1.3 and the difference doesnt equate to 200cc lol but yeah will b less hassle

i want a 1.3 si or sr and i know how much fun they are but like i said i dont need the hassle of an extra charge on my insurance yet. dont worry tho i wont have a 1.0 for long

paddymarsden said:
i want a 1.3 si or sr and i know how much fun they are but like i said i dont need the hassle of an extra charge on my insurance yet. dont worry tho i wont have a 1.0 for long
There will be hassle anyway, unless the car is INDENTICAL to yours, same year of manufacture, same colour, same engine size, same type (vibe, insperation)
To me that is "more hassle" than getting a 1.3 of any colour type or description. Your insurance wont be much more anyway - get a quote anyway... you might be supprised..!

Back