micra turbo

RIK said:
not again........

well, appears to be a different owner now as it weren't for sale in Bham before, must have realised it's a bag of EDITED good for some wanting to fix up a car, wonder if turbo is dead though.

goldstar0011 said:
well, appears to be a different owner now as it weren't for sale in Bham before, must have realised it's a bag of (edited), good for some wanting to fix up a car, wonder if turbo is dead though.

lol..maybe the new owner registerd here and seen us rippin it ,,,then made a quick exit and registerd to ebay :D

You do start to wonder dont you when you see it listed again. I expected to see it fixed up or something but it doesnt look any better from here.

still though, for £500 its worth having for the manifold and turbo etc. You can then sell off the skirts etc, make it back to a standard car and sell if off. I bet you could easily break even, and have all the parts needed for a turbo conversion.

Ill go half with someone on it for the turbo set up... Ill give 250 and have all turbo related things..

and then ill give them a full standard exhaust system INC manifold to replace it with.... and they can have the car.. and all bodykit etc...

Sound like a plan anyone?

sounds like a good idea kristian, just that maybe either the turbo gear could be edited, or the car could be. So someone might lose out :(

Once again its back on Ebay, the rear right is a standard wheel so that explains the alloy thing.

Did it not sell for £75 last time on Ebay?

It might be bad but current owner did get for £75 so might just be out for profit, there is defo a good car there, body needs some TLC but thats no different for some micras for sale, engine, if turbos dead, unlucky but a 1.3 in there and someones got a nice car.
Shouldn't really slate yet, it's had a rough life and repeat listings just means there's no market for 1L turbo micras LOL

Lets get it in the club!!

more than likely somone who has registered just to bid up the price on the car. At least it looks quite likely

i think this will probably be the last time we see it on Ebay, its not gonna last another owner,

if its outside the club then it will most likely get trashed...

i think it went for 25 last time.

its been on ebay a lot of times... was crashed at least once. its an expensive conversion, manifold is there, so is the turbo, but could be fecked. No one knows how fueling is controlled, or if compression is lowered and how much boost its running and its probably been ragged to the moon and back! :|

Back