Such idiots! ........Why?

F

FatGaz

:confused: Why is it that just because I have got 'club' stickers in the back window, that tw@ts in other cars (Nova's, Fiesta's, Corsa's, etc etc) pull up next to me revving thier engine and expecting me to race?

Cant people have club stickers on their car without others thinking that they are 'boy racers'?

Idiots! grr

FatGaz said:
:confused: Why is it that just because I have got 'club' stickers in the back window, that tw@ts in other cars (Nova's, Fiesta's, Corsa's, etc etc) pull up next to me revving thier engine and expecting me to race?

Cant people have club stickers on their car without others thinking that they are 'boy racers'?

Idiots! grr

There are people like this every where, just trying to intimidate/provoke you. I get people sat on my bumper all the time, you learn to ignore it after a while.

If someone does happen to sit behind me i tend to just slow down even more and they normally back off.

I even had a few doing it on the motorway the other day!!!

craigd said:
There are people like this every where, just trying to intimidate/provoke you. I get people sat on my bumper all the time, you learn to ignore it after a while.

If someone does happen to sit behind me i tend to just slow down even more and they normally back off.

I even had a few doing it on the motorway the other day!!!

What you want to do is...

When you have someone tailgating you switch on your wipers and wash your windscreen.
If your going fast enough some of the spray will go over the top of your car all over theirs meaning they have to switch on their wipers.

Wait until they switch their wipers off and do it again.

After a while they should get fed up and back off.

It has worked for us in the past so it may help. Plus its really Funny :D

steve.moody said:
What you want to do is...

When you have someone tailgating you switch on your wipers and wash your windscreen.
If your going fast enough some of the spray will go over the top of your car all over theirs meaning they have to switch on their wipers.

Wait until they switch their wipers off and do it again.

After a while they should get fed up and back off.

It has worked for us in the past so it may help. Plus its really Funny :D
LOL I like that idea! I'm gonna try that next time! :cool:

the other one i like to do is, tap your brakes and at the same time switch your lights on, it looks like your still braking (even though you have a third brake light) and they will brake harder than you making them back off

excellent stuff!!!!!!... although i need to clean out my washer jets as one aint working!

my advice is to get uprated anti roll bars. i left a serria costworth that was up my arse due to a lack of straight. only to find after flying round the bends he was nowhere near me.

also last night i had a load of sad moped riders sitting right in my boot. simple answer. accerralte had then after opening a small gap slam the brakes on and see them cack their pants.

or just get a flame kit

welly said:
or just get a flame kit

Loving that idea lol

Had a polo up my rear on the way home. Really busy dual carriageways and hes flashing me to get out the way!! Couldnt switch lanes or anything, bloody idiot townies

we all hate guys like that... sometimes we all act like idiots tho...

:( two deaths in a week on the way to uni...

driving can be fatal at times...

remember be the bigger man not bigger dik... live to drive another day...

i would just love to see the look on this guys face, right on my bumper in his nova that he had obveously spent his life savings on, about 5-6 miles he was on my back then we got to the dual carriage way mwahaha i let him get next to me then droped a gear and left his prity little car covered in micra dust, if your readin this mate "spend some money on your engine" dont matter how pretty it is, if it dont do the biz. i laugh in your face ha ha lol

James said:
LOL I like that idea! I'm gonna try that next time! :cool:

or have two of the 4 washer jet holes pointing up so the water spray goes over the car and hits the car behind :p (but keep 2 on the windscreen lmao)

i turned one of mine forwards so i could squirt the car infront - thats almost as funny at traffic lights...

lol women in ford kas seem to give me alotta greif at lights. i remember one time in particular i raced some girl at 2 sets of lights (one after another) then at the third set i went off and stuck to a steady 30 mph and watched her fly off at 50-60 through a speed trap ;) hehehe!

the washer idea i thought of ages ago and developed further. when your on the motorway and things are wuite busy but still moving fast. you know when everyones really close together, well i spay ma washer jets, then look behind, hell spray his washer jets, then look behind him, the car behind him wil spray etc etc. i think my record is seven cars. i call its windcreen wiper dominoes. and yes i am sad, and yes i do get bored when on the motorway.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
the washer idea i thought of ages ago and developed further. when your on the motorway and things are wuite busy but still moving fast. you know when everyones really close together, well i spay ma washer jets, then look behind, hell spray his washer jets, then look behind him, the car behind him wil spray etc etc. i think my record is seven cars. i call its windcreen wiper dominoes. and yes i am sad, and yes i do get bored when on the motorway.

haha!! I'l remember that when im bored on the M1 etc :)

I had that a few weeks ago a girl in a 206 pulled up next to me at the lights and motioned me for a race, she won as the road is quite bad with police traps so I just let her, on a race track I would have raced but it is not worth losing my licence for!

answers quite simple i just carry on and drive as normal. if they get too cocky they smash there car up. simple innit!

tommo said:
if they get too cocky they smash there car up. simple innit!
That's a very good point tommo, and of course all you people posting, the MSC does not support or advocate street racing. If you wanna race, come to Japshow at Santa Pod on Sunday - £15 for 3 gos up the strip :)

James.

James said:
That's a very good point tommo, and of course all you people posting, the MSC does not support or advocate street racing. If you wanna race, come to Japshow at Santa Pod on Sunday - £15 for 3 gos up the strip :)

James.
of course if i got run into id be forced to rip there heads clean off lol

Back