Subframe

CMF_iancallaghan87

» CMF Member
I read some other posts on the site, but is there not anywhere, where i can buy a subframe to mount my bucket seats on?

If not does anyone have any instructions on how to 'adapt' the current stock subframe? Is there anyway that i can slide the seat off the runners? I can get them so far then they hit the stoppers, i am just unsure of what the stoppers, are so can't slide them out. I don't want to completely wreck the curent subframe, incase i ever get a new car and want to take the seats back out.

CMF_iancallaghan87

» CMF Member
Well people, i am not sure who is interested, but i went to the breakers, and got another pair of seat subframes, and got the runners off, but took a bit of effort. There are two stoppers front and back, so drilled them out, then there is a little white plastic bit, i broke that too, (HeHe, like breaking things!) after that they just slid off, i can now mount my new bucket seats!! (Cool!) I now have a new question for people,

Ca i fit harness seat belts without taking out the backseats? If yes, can someone please give me advice as to how. Thanks in advance!

Ian

Back