Strut Brace

There are two types of strut braces, ones with hinges on either side and ones that are totally solid. Which is better?

They're both as good as each other when it comes to performance, but with adjustable hinges, you've got to make sure they dont come loose or the brace wont perform as well... obviously with a solid one there's no chance of this happening!

kempower.be have both front and rear strut braces listed, it would be intersting to see if there would do a club discount :D

i have to get mine fitted yet. may try it out on the super whilst the other is getting sorted off road.

see if it performs better that way

RE: RE: Strut Brace

kempower.be
is a Belgian company.
be is Belgium,
de is Germany.

Belgiumk10 said:
kempower.be
is a Belgian company.
be is Belgium,
de is Germany.

i was just going to point that out aswell..lol..

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 344
fox1983 said:
only problem is there is only a company in germany that make k10 braces unless u make ur own

I got mine from Japan, however i still cant find what company i bought it from!!

hmm, ill hav a look, if the price difference is much ill probly get it just to save some cash for the engine conversion, but the length of them is the same and the bonnet closes wit it yeah? its just the mounting holes.

Yeah, i remember dat post, i checked out the site but thers no product archive, ill try emailing them, try find out what i need to know. Oh, and as u were sayin bout ur struts rustin, just take it apart, sand the rust spots, spray them, and re-assemble. As long as its covered wit a layer of paint, it wont rust!
Thanx for rememberin da name of da japanese co!

I've got some metal cleaning polish which usually works on surface rust. im hoping it hasnt gone below the top layer! Will try it out when its stopped raining (tomorrow)

Back