strange device

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
when i took out the k11 sr dash i found this strange device, strange because stripping out the r-reg-slx it didnt have one? slx had power windows, central lock exactly the same as sr, so i'm a a loss as to what it is,has a program socket also

DSC02173.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

DSC02162.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02161.jpg

only thing sr has thats difrent to the slx is the alarm

:laugh: as long ass its the girl police on me its fine, some thems solid looking
is it the factory alarm if so why's their a shody gemini alarm also.
police women for the min/hour:laugh:. once i was released outa a police station and didnt want to leave as the females were well solid, cid had to pursuade me to leave, "dont you want to go?" :laugh::laugh:

Sounds like you had a good time there R-Reg :laugh:

SOme of them are pretty fit, must be the uniform :laugh:. But they could totally floor you if they wanted to :p

:laugh:
police women for the min/hour:laugh:. once i was released outa a police station and didnt want to leave as the females were well solid, cid had to pursuade me to leave, "dont you want to go?" :laugh::laugh:

and that was a all nighter, lock up and out FTW :laugh::laugh::laugh:

never seen that device before. could acu stand for airbag control unit or some central locking unit or an early NATS unit?

never seen that device before. could acu stand for airbag control unit or some central locking unit or an early NATS unit?

oh shh now you and frank and others say "never seen it" i'm lost
if air bag you'd have one too, and many others, see in the pic it says program at one slot piece??///?????/ program what the ejector passenger chair? would love that! and its plugg'd in the loom??

gotcha editon:laugh::laugh:
couldnt you get a smaller pic?:laugh:
have you the link? and i'll tell you if i got all them bits, all i can make out is the box in the pic

gotcha editon:laugh::laugh:
couldnt you get a smaller pic?:laugh:
have you the link? and i'll tell you if i got all them bits, all i can make out is the box in the pic

Nissan 200sx s14a NATS II ACU with master fob. NATS II ACU with master fob & 2 slaves. This advert has expired …
It's alot different to my sx Nats I unit

Was gonna say wonder where that black wire leads up to? And on my 98 loom the airbag has its control unit built into itself, just power supply goin to it with no additional boxes elsewhere.

Nissan 200sx s14a NATS II ACU with master fob. NATS II ACU with master fob & 2 slaves. This advert has expired …
It's alot different to my sx Nats I unit

nats 1 or 2 ? more likely nats 1 ,,,,as the r-reg-slx i just stripped down didnt have it either?

nats 1 or 2 ? more likely nats 1 ,,,,as the r-reg-slx i just stripped down didnt have it either?

all this means the garage where my car was at swapped my goods for the older k11 that was sitting their??
lets get to the bottom of this,, the its back pay pay back time. for sure he aint getting away with this :grinning:

maybe havent looked hard enough but it isnt in the sr loom
i am changing loom and ecu nats stuff over, as i suspect ecu or somethings messed up

Back