Stolen K11 Super S - Sheffield area

Some lovely person has stolen my car overnight. She was parked in front of my house, with a steering lock on.

She's a K11 K reg Super S in red, with rat decals all over the back. She has Vauxhall nova alloy wheels and an induction kit (whatever that is) fitted. The front driver's side foglight is smashed, from the bonnet dropping o_O the passenger door is levered at the top from the last time someone tried to break into her and there is a dent in the boot from where a parking post has jumped up and bitten her. She also had the steering column cowling in the front passenger footwell, as i'd just replaced the wiper control unit and it was too dark to put the cowling back on.

Can people please keep an eye out for me, she's worth next to nothing as a car, but it's my wheels, and i have become quite attached to the old bird. To be honest, i reckon she will be stripped down for parts, so if anyone sees parts advertised local to me, please let me know, as I have a baseball bat with the robbing bastard's name written on it.

It's been reported to the police, and has been circulated on Facebook, but i thought this would be the best place to post.