stickered up!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
yay, finally got round to stickering up the car with my nismo graphics, got to tkan antony on this, cheers for your help :)

i reckon the car looks awsome now! even spent ages doing the little squares.

P1010226.jpg

P1010229.jpg

P1010228.jpg

P1010231.jpg

doesn't look too bad, but why not put it in your blog thread? instead of more spam?
imo you should've stopped the stripes half way down the rear 1/4 and done more squares. like the real deal. it looks to squashed up at the back.

The line at the front is too short and agree its too crushed at the back. I prefered the car without them, but as long as you like them, that's all that matters!

doesn't look too bad, but why not put it in your blog thread? instead of more spam?
imo you should've stopped the stripes half way down the rear 1/4 and done more squares. like the real deal. it looks to squashed up at the back.

shaun the k12 nismo ones stop at the end of the rear 1/4s so its is the real deal ;) its not a skyline :p

if you pay more attention, the k12 nismo ones the stripes finish in front of the rear arch and then start with the squares. and still continues after the door. your stripes finish after the rear arch almost

they still look ok tho, but as you say there abit not right...i do agree so iam gonna re-do the squares when i get time :)

Back