Sticker Bomb K11 Inteior??

Has anyone done this? I want to do it to my facelift k11 interior. Has anyone done it to their
interior? I googled and found some pictures of bombing car interiors have a look

stickahs.jpg

USDM-3.jpg

images

e5c6bcda.jpg

c2753058.jpg

813bb6e4.jpg

51ee9bc0.jpg

667c38e4.jpg

806dabcb.jpg

A chap near me (I think he's ILuvJap on here) has this well sticker bombed interior. The door cappings are a nice touch.

omg is this literally loads of random stickers? thats flaming amazing!!!

i got some questions on this topic i bloody love the idea but 1 how much does this cost 2 where did u find all the stickers and 3 did u put anything else on them to ensure they dont start peelin off :p this is an epic design i can imagen doing like my car in it! :p

omg is this literally loads of random stickers? thats flaming amazing!!!

i got some questions on this topic i bloody love the idea but 1 how much does this cost 2 where did u find all the stickers and 3 did u put anything else on them to ensure they dont start peelin off :p this is an epic design i can imagen doing like my car in it! :p

Its really amazing right? 1) I have the same question 2) ebay maybe 3) you dont need to put anything as far as i know because these are STICKERS ;)

Lacquer usually on top to preserve the colour on them and to stop general wear and tear but i need to know where to get all them stickers for cheaps! I know places like amazon stock the stickers books for like £10 and then there's http://www.oilcanstickers.co.uk/ Is there anywhere else to get hundreds for cheaps?

I used Sticker Bomb Book and Sticker Bomb Book 2 cost me about £13 for each book and each book has 250-280 stickers. I used 3 books :)

yanno where i work we sell childrens sticker albums and books for like 99p for like a 1000? but dont know if theyd be any good :p
(the works) just incase u was wondering :p

Back