?Sticker Bombing?

Has anyone bought/used this?
http://martincull.create.net/ourshop/prod_1176891-the-StickerBomb.html
prod_1176891-the-StickerBomb.html

i just bought Sticker Bomb 2 by Rarekwai, and i wish i'd just got this now!
I've read that the Rarekwai book isn't any good for external use because they are all paper... Got a nice little sheet in Fastcar magazine to go on my Laptop though :)

try touge speed shop (Y) or ebay and when on the outside spray 3-5 thin coats of laquer on it then they won't fade :) let me know how it goes cos i wanna do my filler cap and both front wings (Y) put up pics :D

done my door handle/lock surrounds as a little tester... looks pretty cool IMO :D i'll pop some pictures up tomorrow.

And imight do my spoiler when it turns up!

Yeah, i have a sheet, but i don't think doing anything other than flat panels will work particularly well... I've bought a little black spoiler off of Daniel, might do that :)

Had trouble keeping things smooth on the corners of the door handle trims, but im pleased for a first attempt! :eek:
imag0135l.jpg

imag0136f.jpg

imag0137ha.jpg

excuse my crappy wash out camera phone, it looks better in the flesh... and on the last pic their is this annoying thread hanging off the door trim, gotta get to work with the scissors!

i'm much more confident doing the spoiler... big flat surafces should be a bit easier.

I do like sticker bombing. But it is getting to be a very common thing now.
looking forward to seeing people colour code bomb the stickers. Like only green and black stickers for e.g

yeah, i was thinking of doing that on the spoiler... you can buy colour coded sticker sheets. But inside i wanted to jazz up my ####ty interior a bit lol, and on such a small area i dont think all one colour stickers would look too hot.

Back