steering

my micra car is just started to go to the left when im driving i take my hand off the wheel and it starts going toward the kerb also i have a clicking noise when turning right can any point out if my steering going

my micra car is just started to go to the left when im driving i take my hand off the wheel and it starts going toward the kerb also i have a clicking noise when turning right can any point out if my steering going

clicking is ya drive shaft...........have ya checked ya tyre pressure ?

As above check tyre pressures first, then get front alignment checked, the clicking could be you cv joint also, just replaced those on mine recently aswell

found out that my wheel bearings gone could this be a reason my steering is turning to the left and feels light

andy, usually you get a mad hum and a long brake pedal if the bearing has gone, and it would need to be totally sha##ed to affect the steering :glance:

It shouldnt affect it to much to start with, as said unless its completely shagged, but dont wait too long to get it done, I had a chavver come into my work recently with a knackered bearing and his wheel was on the verge of taking a holiday from the car, was giving him insane vibrations through the car too

my mate did that in a focus, left the wheel bearing to long and then it did take a holiday from the car lol!

Back