Steelies

Have to reactivate my membership to post a pic. Sold the car to an old granny, she serviced it and got new tires all round, brakes, the lot. The down pipe on the exhaust has split right by the manifold, so she wanted rid of it, she was Gunna scrap it so I brought it off her for £50 :) so Gunna crack onwith Gettin it all sorted and lookin sweet

Best bet would be to find a local media blasting place. Would get all the rust and old paint off. Maybe even get them powder coated if you've got the dosh :).

I had mine sandblasted, cost me £35, then i sprayed them with primer. They've sat like that, dry stored, and stayed rust free for just over 4 months now (taken my time picking the colour lol). You could have them powder coated right after sandblasting and they'll come up gorgeous, i don't know what prices are like around your area but round here powder coating a set of rims costs around £50. Get your yellow pages out dude and get snooping (Y)

You've only got 7 days left to choose a colour and get them done Porkpie :). I've already started preparing mine for Blackpool - claying, t-cut, touch-up paint and wax etc (Y).

Back