Banded steelies...

ive seen insurance debates get out of hand on more than one forum,,,,bikes,cars and scooters,,,,very boring because people will just do what they do,99% of the time they know what there doing is wrong or right

iam lucky because iam a little older than 17,,,lol so insurance is the last thing on my mind

come on lads,,,,,,,,,,,i wana see some steel wheels get chopped up and duct taped back together with a 4inch cardboard strip
well you dont know the MSC very well... nout really kicks off here... apart from me and @h701micra ...and thats not even very exciting lol

come on lads,,,,,,,,,,,i wana see some steel wheels get chopped up and duct taped back together with a 4inch cardboard strip
Balsa wood ok?
1398454492379.jpg

who asked you...
Shadap no one cares :D

ahhh you all seem a good bunch,,,all i mean is peoples comments can be taken the wrong way and insurance debates seem to have 2 sides,,,,,the people who dont care and the people who do,,,,,,,,,never ending debate

peace out people

ahhh you all seem a good bunch,,,all i mean is peoples comments can be taken the wrong way and insurance debates seem to have 2 sides,,,,,the people who dont care and the people who do,,,,,,,,,never ending debate

peace out people
basically those who are illegal and those who are not... and those who think they declared everything and then forget that one thing and then ur insurance is void lol

my point proven,lol,,never ending
Sorry mate, i was actually agreeing with you, I was being clever with my words... saying there is the 'right' people, the 'wrong' people and summarising them both because when the insurance people get involved ur wrong anyway cause they don't want to pay out :D

Sorry mate, i was actually agreeing with you, I was being clever with my words... saying there is the 'right' people, the 'wrong' people and summarising them both because when the insurance people get involved ur wrong anyway cause they don't want to pay out :D

no need to be sorry mate,,,,think ive just proven another 'point' of mine,,lol,,comments being taken the wrong way,,,,said i was a daft lad

its all good in the hood,,,,,,,now who the fook has some pictures of banded steelies to make this thread worth clicking on,lol

I bought from the Australian uk and blah blah ebay listing hoping it would be the otherway.. we shall see . experiment! it has front and rear camera which is good

Back