!!..Stani's BIG For Sale Thread..!!

i'm interested in front and rear super s bumper (not in the spoiler)... do u have pics??

i also need to know if the fog lights are included, and what is the price for bumpers and for the carriage to italy (obviously if u don't sell only in UK)

There are pictures on my blog stani's 1.0ltr 5 door. They are not with fog lights and ive cut out the mounting brackets for them. Delivery will be steep as they are bigger than 1.5m i can get a quote for you if you wish but it wont be until next week at somepoint

SEF- backbox is sold

There are pictures on my blog stani's 1.0ltr 5 door. They are not with fog lights and ive cut out the mounting brackets for them. Delivery will be steep as they are bigger than 1.5m i can get a quote for you if you wish but it wont be until next week at somepoint

SEF- backbox is sold

No worries the hunt continues :down:

haha just seen these pictures... thats my old rear strut brace..lol
funny how i can recognise parts just from pictures..:laugh:

Received the packages mate. (Y)

Tell me something later about the other stuff...

Oh, and i need the SuperS bumper tow cover, do you still have it?

Thats good mate, have fun unwrapping lol ive had to open a dispute about that item as ive still not had any reply. You may have to just leave that if its money ill get back. Will keep you updated though

Thats good mate, have fun unwrapping lol ive had to open a dispute about that item as ive still not had any reply. You may have to just leave that if its money ill get back. Will keep you updated though

Yes, i just saw the packages, but because i wanted to see piece by piece i started unwrapping, but it was impossible yesterday... :laugh: I will give it a try today. (Y)

e8714726.jpg

ff180aea.jpg

78a7dcb3.jpg

062fadd3.jpg

039aa596.jpg

Back