st wanted

im looking for a micra st but cant find a single one ive asked various import companies to have a look in japan but i would prefer to buy one from the uk, any ideas? thanks

im looking for a micra st but cant find a single one ive asked various import companies to have a look in japan but i would prefer to buy one from the uk, any ideas? thanks

Very hard to get them I know one coming up for sale fairly soon I think, he's on this site his names warren in Ireland though same as myself.btw there all japanese march imports

If yoru asking for Micra ST's then some places may not know what your on about, asking for a March ST might give better results...

Just a thought

a lad in tallaght he only bought it a week ago i think the supercharger is gone out of it tho he's selling it now has a full clifford alarm with anti hi-jack and all that i think some chap called ingram used to own it

ive got £2k.... what you got for me..lol

Not even a sniff of a spin in mine LOL

a lad in tallaght he only bought it a week ago i think the supercharger is gone out of it tho he's selling it now has a full clifford alarm with anti hi-jack and all that i think some chap called ingram used to own it

Yeah I know that one's been going round the block there actually is no s/c in that car ,he used to be on here

Back