Smidge's Epic ST Service

I dont think there's anything 'wrong' with rubber ones as such, but I wasn't aware of them being available...certainly try nissan if you'd rather the factory rubber ones. I went for poli ones coz they are better wearing and easier to fabricate.

yeah thats fair enough. you'd be making it lots easier if ya had some part numbers or specs or whatever else... even the place who did it for ya?

i've been on the phone to KYB to try and track down some rear shocks that will fit properly... starlet ones but with bigger eye hole thingo at the bottom cause mines got massive bolts in it for some reason

I'll get back to ya on the bushes.

HAHAHA!!! If you are trying to get shocks through KYB Australia then I sincerely wish you the very best of luck...you'll need it. In my experience they are absolutely useless!!! I provided them with part numbers of the SR specials for the ST and asked if they could get me some from Japan. Eight weeks later they informed me that they weren't a local part (THANK-YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!!!!!) and therefore they did not want to help me. So yeah, good luck with that!

i just need starlet rears, that shouldn't be toooooo much of a hasstle for them

they fit perfectly, i got 2nd hand OEM ones which are a bit worn, worn bushes aren't helping

Back