ST Parts

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Hitatchi HT10 Turbo with a genuine 79k kms on it,absolutely 100% £200 SOLD
Turbo Manifold x 2 - £20 each
Full st gearbox x 2 - £250 ( One is provisionally SOLD)
Full Inlet manifold - £70 SOLD
Igntion coil £30 SOLD
Ignition Module £5 SOLD
Distributor £40 ( Have leads with it but I would be inclined to change them for new one's)
ST Loom £40
ST Ecu £50 SOLD

EBC Greenstuff pads used but load left on them £20

who's the lucky?lol!an pics from
Igntion coil £30
Ignition Module £5
ST Loom £40.
Full Inlet manifold - £70

i cant translate these words.maybe intrested further more

ur pm storage is full. ""i know and i apreciate mate.sure i ll buy again from u.great xperience.sometime if u can show me pics of the rest of the stuff because i dont know the words.in greek we have another saying"". this is the msg i am trying to send

Hi Baz, can't pm you.

Can you just clarify what you mean by full inlet manifold please

If its complete with injectors, fuel rail and throttle body then I'll have it.

Thanks.

who's the lucky?lol!an pics from
Igntion coil £30
Ignition Module £5
ST Loom £40.
Full Inlet manifold - £70

i cant translate these words.maybe intrested further more

Sorry man its the Air Intake Manifold where all the injectors etc are connected

Hi Baz, can't pm you.

Can you just clarify what you mean by full inlet manifold please

If its complete with injectors, fuel rail and throttle body then I'll have it.

Thanks.

Yes I have everything there it all in bits though I'll just have to look for everything,Please remember these prices are not including shipping

understood. next mont i will buy the loom if still exists.this month i ran out of money. i hope noone else buys.lol!

I will hold the loom for you, at the moment the Inlet manifold is proviosionally sold to MCL2

what sort of condition, mileage etc is on the gearboxes? how much would the shipping be to mainland uk
Both boxes have around 60-70k on them ,great condition and the diffs are working fine and selecting gears perfect.Not sure on the weight of the box but it 30 euro upto 30kg

Baz

Superls, if two box's will fit in my car i would pick one up for you if we both payed for them as you arnt too far from me, might work out cheaper?

Steve

@imp, i would have thought 2 gearboxes would easily fit in the boot of a k10, ive had a cg13 engine and a gearbox and a blue recycling box full of bits in mine with the seats down.

pick one up from where? you going over? yea it would work out cheaper, seeing as baz says he's open to offers and if it doesnt cost £30 for shipping/postage.

@imp, i would have thought 2 gearboxes would easily fit in the boot of a k10, ive had a cg13 engine and a gearbox and a blue recycling box full of bits in mine with the seats down.

pick one up from where? you going over? yea it would work out cheaper, seeing as baz says he's open to offers and if it doesnt cost £30 for shipping/postage.
Good Idea lads,
Not sure on the weight of the g'boxs but if the under 30kg's or up to it'll be 30euros per box. I will could do both for 500pound delivered so that me basically cutting the shipping charge??

Baz

Only thing is Baz, really i would be looking for some shafts too :S if you still have any, thats why i was planning on coming over

Cool.Just tell me what parts off the car loom you want. That price is really just for the engine loom

Can you see how much does it cost to send one gearbox with shafts to Portugal? Thanks

Gearbox is going to be around 200-300euro to ship from Ireland and as I said in that pm to you, the shafts are sold mate

Regards,

Baz

Gearbox is going to be around 200-300euro to ship from Ireland and as I said in that pm to you, the shafts are sold mate

Regards,

Baz

Didnt saw that PM on my inbox mate. Can you check the exact shipping value to send it to Portugal? Can you make a little discount on the gearbox price? Thanks

Back