micra k11 4 2 1 Jan speed manifold and more parts

evofrenzy

Buy & Sell Member
Janspeed 4 2 1 manifold adds quite a but of power for an exhaust. £240 ono

led rear lights have minor marks and can't check if they work as no battery in car. £40

Debadged grill look ok. You can see slight cracks. £ 20.

pillar trims with tweeters£30.

Side skirts £30.
Rear bumper body kit style. £30.

super s seats front and rear. £40.(sold)

Super s full interior Inc seats door cards etc. £80.

Nissan100nx front vented brake conversion.£80.

Bootlid with super s spoiler. £30.

jdm cup holders £50(sold).

X2 cg13 engines 1 from a 109k super s new timing chain and belts. Other from a 98 si. £50 each. Bargain. (1 sold).

X2 cg13 gearbox. £40 each.(1 sold).

And lots of other parts.. Please only inquire if your genuine and want the parts soon. You can call me on 07548737977.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in Super S seats f & r with door cards (rest of interior not really needed), LED lights & potentially side skirts depending on style. Can we talk price, location etc? Would you prefer contact via the phone number?

(Yep, hi all, I am a new member though I've been browsing as a guest for over a year - some seriously eye-opening stuff here, I love it. Proper introduction to follow soon)

Yes that's fine. I am based in Kettering nn157dl. Anyone who wants a few parts ill give discount. Need space to get my black super s in garage lol.

Pics wont load from phone. Bump manifold still for sale offers.
Also got 16" alloys with nearly brand new tyres 195/45/16. £200 ono.
Group n exhaust system. £100 ono.
And a separate sportex back box. £50 ono. Only selling all parts as putting sr20 in well already in lol. Just need shafts and wiring doing.

Last edited:
Err how lol. I could put on pallet and wait for courier if you wanted to organise it. My postcode is nn157dl.

If it was just to be bare engine I.e. no exhaust Mani, ancillaries or inlet. In doubt you'd need a pallet... I believe matt humpries managed to get a bare, dry engine shipped to me for about £100+engine a few years ago. I'll have a scout about online see if I can find a reasonable shipping rate and get back to you

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi yes still got it its mild steel so looks a bit rusty. But does a lot in performance. Was looking for 80 for rear group n inc back box and 200ono for manifold reduced from 240ono. Ill do a bargain price of 200 for both bits of exhaust.

Can u save the complete exhaust until next Sunday I'll buy it off you then and would you take £180 pleaseeee

Is it a complete group n exhaust system

Janspeed 4 2 1 was £240ono now £200 ono. Rear group n exhaust £80ono. £200 lowest I can go on both. Got couple of people interested. Thanks.

I'll take the 421

But is the group n exhaust just the back box or complete cat back

Can u wait until next week Sunday I'll come and buy it it's not blowing or anything like that

Also I have a coilpack engine it should fit shouldn't it

Group n is middle and back. Its fits all 1.3 and some 1.0.. theres someone who wants it 1 day in week after work. If he doesn't have it you can have it.

Dont suppose you have the inner cvs / pot joints? at the gearbox end. must be from a facelift car - doesnt matter if 1.0 or 1.3 . and the surround, clamp and inner gaitor from the gearstick? if you remove the outer gaitor you will see the parts i need! :) taa

Back