st micras

warren

Club Member (Trial)
Ok just out of my own interest Im wondering how much people on here are from Ireland with st Micras because i havnt came accros much more than mine and Baz and any of them i have seen wer all black i want to see a white one lol and i also wouldnt mind getting them all together some day

st

oh yeah think he bought 2 for the price of one that time but ive never seen either of them i think baz said something is up with them, i wouldnt mind getin a meeting of all micras in ireland not only sts

there was a fella with 2 white ones living near me dont think he has them now though

Tony? Nice car the one he had on the road until the t-belt broke and I was asked to fix it ,did'nt want to get involved as the last st engine I built for someone it was drove into the ground. He sold them on to someone in Offaly as far as I know and a few days after it dropped a valve and is still off the road. The amount of cowboy mechanics over here is unreal.

I know I'm a plumber by trade and not a mechanic but at the end of the day my engines still running

Tony? Nice car the one he had on the road until the t-belt broke and I was asked to fix it ,did'nt want to get involved as the last st engine I built for someone it was drove into the ground. He sold them on to someone in Offaly as far as I know and a few days after it dropped a valve and is still off the road. The amount of cowboy mechanics over here is unreal.

I know I'm a plumber by trade and not a mechanic but at the end of the day my engines still running

yeah now i dont blame you at all because darren was a weapon and didnt deserve to have that st and them other sts are a bit far away aswel for you 2 be working on man at least when your helping me i dont live far at all, my car should be back on the road tonight, about time i tells ya

Back