ST Dyno @PTS with GTIR bunch + new SP record

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Here are my results from today. Just a note the intercooler was so hot when I sprayed water on it steam came of it. Its the next thing to go. However check out the following:

[attachment=1181]
Power graph 1st at 1.5 bar and second around 1.6

[attachment=1182]
Torque graph 1st at 1.5 bar and second around 1.6

[attachment=1183]
Ok this isnt quite true but its cool to see all the same (it overreads).

One final note a GTIR I mapped eariler in the week was the most powerful GTIR of today. Im proud of that :) lol

Finally for those who are aware of the Evo allen (friend of mine) has been building and I have also been mapping that got 420bhp @ wheels which makes around 530-550 fly bhp. This makes it the most powerful EvoI in Europe i think. Its truly mental. Still so much more to come from this car too.

Ed

RE: ST Dyno @PTS with GTIR bunch.

Impressive results Ed :D

With the intercooler changed, how significant will the power increase be? Are you changing it for front mounted one?

Got you text, sorry I couldn't reply, I was busy sweating in the Kitchen at work whilst everyone was enjoying the Sun :( lol!

Jeebers that is a lot of power at the wheels, esp from a 2l, top results for the ST as well, looks like you dida good job rebuilding it!

New Santapod record for me!! Today I set a new time of 15.1@92 mph YEAH!!! That was faster than the stock Civic type Rs on the day that were getting around 15.3. The great thing is also is my boot was full of tools and the intercooler was roasting, and I still managed that time. Very cool (well extreamly hot) day indeed.

Was a great day, even though i'm now red all over o_O. Nice to see Ed's car pulling 15.1 1/4s :D. Semi-slicks on the front next time eh? Into 14 territory :cool:

Yeah, that evo was madness, and you should hear it in a tunnel, it sounds like someones just dropped a bomb! :eek:

Here are some vids:

http://www.fusionvideo.co.uk/videos/allenevo.wmv
http://www.fusionvideo.co.uk/videos/edmarch.wmv

both about 10 megs each.

Ed

LOL yeah i forgot allen took you for a drive! I've just been looking through my results from all my runs yesterday:

Reaction times I got were: .677 .669 .631 .565 and .505

However check this out...

http://www.japshow.com/r_jap2005.htm

Allen won his class in his Evo. First ever day out in this car at SP, and he is 4th overall fastest of nearly 300 entered cars. I cant believe it. Its utterly insane. He was even faster than 3 of the pro cars on the day. Its such an achievement for a car that was built himself. I cant even claim to have done much to help him on this one, but OMG it has potential.

Nice one ed 15.1
did not know you was at pod i'd have come over for a chat !
by the way .....i've got a micra again:laugh:

kimi x

Cheers, how did you end up with a Micra again then! Needed transport whilst the Tsport was worked on? :)

ed

Ed said:
Allen won his class in his Evo. First ever day out in this car at SP, and he is 4th overall fastest of nearly 300 entered cars. I cant believe it. Its utterly insane. He was even faster than 3 of the pro cars on the day. Its such an achievement for a car that was built himself. I cant even claim to have done much to help him on this one, but OMG it has potential.

how much more potentail can it have ? its allready a beast

Ok if I complete the mapping up to 2bar or basically as much as the turbo can manage which may be a bit more, and Allen sorts the suspension (stiffen the rear up allot) with semi slicks on it, with some practice launching it, it should have the potential to be a 10 sec car. I see no reason why not, if that is done it will be one of the fastest Evos in the UK.

hi all better just say its not fastest early evo in europe before ed gets flamed lol
but pretty damn close for road legal cars anyway
cars going very well so far with a fair it of boost and timing to be added
eds helped a great deal with mapping etc may even let him have a run at the pod next time :glance:
sub tens wont hapen with this engine ut a stroker 2.3 later on would be cool lol

haha hi Allen, I'm allowed to blag about the evo as its not my car lol, and it amazed me. How about 200BHP nos once its mapped as far as we can go haha.

RE: RE: ST Dyno @PTS with GTIR bunch + new SP record

Ed said:
Cheers, how did you end up with a Micra again then! Needed transport whilst the Tsport was worked on? :)

ed

No ed just brought one anyway ,its my work runaround.
got my janspeed decat on it and its just passed its mot too,our garage is still full of parts from my old car slowly putting them on this one!!

As for the Tsport its going after JAE its been fun but theres a S15 or R34 skyline on its way:wow:

kim x

great results there ED

Well Done!

i'm wonder wot my car will achieve with the same mods and boost as yours.
hmmmfwn

btw good vids there of your car up the strip :)

Umar

Back