SR20 K10 Micra on ebay!

I think I've seen this on here before, I can't remember the member's name but he was selling a White K11 SR20 conversion too IIRC

Pure filth in the best possible way :D. If I had the brass, which I dont :(, I would snap it up in a heartbeat, might not even haggle!!

hi mate, the car is very fast but drives like pig, needs pulling apart and things sorting out wellers and archs are off it now, would have preferred to keep standard archs really coz i have a few sets of banded steels luckily i'm an engineer with all the tooling and machines at work,

hi mate, the car is very fast but drives like pig, needs pulling apart and things sorting out wellers and archs are off it now, would have preferred to keep standard archs really coz i have a few sets of banded steels luckily i'm an engineer with all the tooling and machines at work,
I would think it is very fast mate :D With an engineering background did you not fancy building one from scratch yourself?

hi, i was planing to do my k11 which i also have, with the almera gti doner car i got just saw that one on ebay and got it cheap. wanted to know how it was done, rough as it turned.

yes mate all there jus needs sorting, seems all slung together wellers and wing mounted mirrors are off need to sort some arch's, but it's fun would'nt take much to put a turbo on it apparently it had one on at sum point. cheer's.

yes mate all there jus needs sorting, seems all slung together wellers and wing mounted mirrors are off need to sort some arch's, but it's fun would'nt take much to put a turbo on it apparently it had one on at sum point. cheer's.
Pictures Shayne please. We really like pictures on here :D

Kristians old car. He was selling that to get my money back. In the end I got labour costs back and kept the k11 then sold the k11 for £640. Speedo on that k10 doesn't work do it

How much did u buy it for? As I'm still £1200 down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristians old car. He was selling that to get my money back. In the end I got labour costs back and kept the k11 then sold the k11 for £640. Speedo on that k10 doesn't work do it

Let the man enjoy his car :D

shame u far away, I would of taken that motor off you. Fixed, bish bash bosh. Cheap starting point i suppose. supprised you didnt use it and get it sorted. Building blocks and all that,

Kristian in "owing people money" shocker. Sorry to hear he owes you too. One of the reasons he's banned here I believe, aside from the poor customer service.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

yeah he will. i offered kristian to swap for it for my k11 death trap but he wouldnt. and thats the only fault i knew about the k10. i wasnt saying it was crap or anything geesh.
No offence intended

Sent from my NOVO7PALADIN using Tapatalk 2

IMG_00000004.png
Looks neither lowered or cambered to me
edit, i still cant get the hang of this tablet screensave lol :D
That's the problem with all this slamming and camber lark - it ruins the whole setup of the car.

Annoys the hell outta me!!

View attachment 21038

View attachment 21039 Looks neither lowered or cambered to me
View attachment 21039 Looks neither lowered or cambered to me

View attachment 21038
HI, sorry i did'nt reply to this earlier been away with work, car has been bodged in so many way's nearly sorted now though, still waiting for the kustom bottom arm's and the tax disc!!! yeah course i will see them, should have done a little bit of background checking maybe before i hopped in!!! the night i drove it back i was in a bit of a hurry going along m62, stopped for fuel then realised there was no nut holding steering wheel on, straight up. i did'nt pay a lot for it, to be fair the motor is really strong and the shell is solid speedo still does'nt work don't really know what i'm going to do with it as work has changed and i'm away more than home my k11 is on ebay at moment i might just store them all and forget about them over winter. cheer's

do they sr20 ever run right in they micra.. if it comes out of they factory with a 1.3 it should stay 1.3 thats my opinion anyway.
i rather try push they best out of a 1.3 by fitting good nismo parts and other bits than chop they engine bay to bits..

do they sr20 ever run right in they micra.. if it comes out of they factory with a 1.3 it should stay 1.3 thats my opinion anyway.
i rather try push they best out of a 1.3 by fitting good nismo parts and other bits than chop they engine bay to bits..

there are a few SR20 micras out there that run great, and actually very little chopping is needed, to put the original engine back in is not a huge job. the main reason is that most micra owners are not rich people, and an SR20 swap is relativity easy and cheap compared to getting the same kind of power from a 1.3. but there are still some people who have done amazing things with the 1.3 and i know a few projects in the works that are on their way too

neX ya fear enuff true point:)

but im a chap that rathers to keep my 1.3super s they it was made yano..
eccept i live for nismo parts:)
if they micra was supose to be sr20 it would have been.

but i have massive respect for those people who have built a sr20 micras/marches and haven it run like a beute so thumbs up to them..

neX ya fear enuff true point:)

but im a chap that rathers to keep my 1.3super s they it was made yano..
eccept i live for nismo parts:)
if they micra was supose to be sr20 it would have been.

but i have massive respect for those people who have built a sr20 micras/marches and haven it run like a beute so thumbs up to them..
NISMO parts won't give you the power of an sr20 sadly. your right in some ways. I kind of think they were designed with an engine in equilibrium to the chassis...BUT... thats boring... riddle of life solved :D

SirCHRIS
ya but they sure bring they looks of they super s/G# to life...and thats a fact;)

sum may find it boring but i dont.. i rather have my nismo cams clutch lightend fly wheels etc..:D

everyone to there own i say..:) :p

SirCHRIS
ya but they sure bring they looks of they super s/G# to life...and thats a fact;)

sum may find it boring but i dont.. i rather have my nismo cams clutch lightend fly wheels etc..:D

everyone to there own i say..:) :p
Deffo, just the sr20 conversion which we are talking about is just so much cheaper I think

a sure what ever people are into..im just saying my interest is keeping they 1.3 where it belongs and fitting nismo parts..:D
and ur interest is fitting a sr20..

It's nice to see more well built SR20 K11's around in the club. They're not my cup of tea but that's purely my personal preference and doesn't detract from the car at all.

I hope Andy_S enjoys it for what it is and we and the club see more of it :)

and i know a few projects in the works that are on their way too

;)

Deffo, just the sr20 conversion which we are talking about is just so much cheaper I think

Being a fair way through a high end CGA3DE N/A build, I can confirm that getting big power this way is a greatly involving and thus expensive process.

I would not turn down an SR20 though, I think I would have to go for the K10. Whats your opinion Tom? k10 or k11? I think the wide sr20 k10 just looks so damn cool... and it almost deserved the engine upgrade.

I have become more and more in love with the k10s... I randomly found myself racing a k10 near my new house. They just seem to have more suprise power.. the k11 seems modern enough to have naughty things done to it.. the K10 in the other hand seems to just creep up on you,.

wat is urs..cause ya cant get a 4 door super s, so is it a 1ltr with supers s/sr front bumpers?

wat is urs..cause ya cant get a 4 door super s, so is it a 1ltr with supers s/sr front bumpers?
Lol tom no! I wish, but I think the super s aint nout different from a standard. just trim. The mechanical aspects are all the same. It is an SLX...i think :D with s bumpers...in dire need of getting painted as well :D how the hell did you notice that from my profile pic!

:D well im a k11 man all they way chris and always will be:p , i tell ya this id love a march k10 super turbo in my shed tho:eek:
thats my super s in my pic and i have they full nismo kit including they pop rivet arches:D and thankfully there all genuine:)

Back