SR20 Micra on Ebay

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
interesting, the listing says turbo but there is none. you can buy a 2.0 turbo 4 wheel drive GTiR for less than what he is wanting, but then i suppose that car is a bit special, those arches are like £400 on their own so i suppose he is trying to get his money back.

interesting, the listing says turbo but there is none. you can buy a 2.0 turbo 4 wheel drive GTiR for less than what he is wanting, but then i suppose that car is a bit special, those arches are like £400 on their own so i suppose he is trying to get his money back.

i think hes just trying to cover all the bases on ebay searching by listing "turbo", so when you search "micra turbo" it will come up in the listings.

and we all know you never get back what you put into the car, no harm in trying though, but yeah, breaking it would yield a much better cash return.

I bet its got a nice list of godies on:laugh:

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
MicraMike, If you can build a micra with an SR20, then have it repainted, then fit carbon arches and fit those wheels, for less than £2500 then let me know.

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I did it all myself except the wiring which Kristian at K Kustom did, but to be honest in the end he fitted the wiring loom out of the primera which i could've done myself but i gave him the car to get running and thats what he did. And the driveshafts were made by another company to my requirments.

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Why because of 1 small part of a project. Whatever. Thats why i didnt advertise it on here again, because its full of idiots like you.

"full of idiots" thats why ive got a sr20 micra done the conversion all myself a to z,, and the last time you advertised 2months ago it was SORN and you wanted £3500, now you want £2500, some micra enthusiast would have snapped it by now surely

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I've only dropped the price to move it on and i've realised that you dont get money back what you put into a car.
And why would you be interested in buying my car when you've got 1 yourself? And how much did yours cost to build?

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Just looked on Matt Humphries website and they would cost you £390 new. Yes i didnt pay that for them but i got lucky and bought them on ebay and got a bargain but it was more than £80. Dont know where kara got that from!

well whoever kara is , he or she is'nt going to make any friends on here coming on and taking the #### out of you and your car, good luck with the sale, cool wee wagon!(Y)

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Kara whats up? Not got anything else to say cos you dont know what your talking about eh? Why dont you go and spend my taxpayers money on whatever you students get upto nowadays. Which is cock all.

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Oh and the mileage is 115000 and bhp is 139 and yes has been on a rolling road. Just to clarify for Kara!!

^^drive link made the shafts iirc... and tajones mines cost me wayy under 2 grand, only the shafts are the dearest things, rest is easy if you've got basic knowledge, and regarding the mileage of 115000 that can be a made up figure, even if you have a logbook of the car it dont mean anything in terms of prove of miles as engines can be changed/swapped easily nowadays

Why the hate people this dude is only trying to sell his car! If you see it as pricey dpnt buy ot and shut up fool! I would hope to try and get as much for my car as i could but know i wont and the work thats gone into it is worth it!

Does it matter who done what as long as its reliable and works!

Why the hate people this dude is only trying to sell his car! If you see it as pricey dpnt buy ot and shut up fool! I would hope to try and get as much for my car as i could but know i wont and the work thats gone into it is worth it!

Does it matter who done what as long as its reliable and works!

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
I don't like what k did to people on here but tbh all he did was plug in a loom not exactly rocket science, that shouldn't put anyone off! If it does just unclip it then re clip it back on, then it's no longer fitted by k :)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i am sure the car is fine, but currently there are very few people who can afford it or would buy it. good luck with the sale i hope you get what you want for it, but to be honest i don't think it will sell at that price, you never get back what you spend on a car, that might be what it cost you but that doesn't mean its what its worth. but you will have to see, maybe someone will buy it for that.

but please don't come here saying that this forum is full of idiots, people haven't actually said anything aggressive, just some constructive criticism about the price.

of course having Kristian involved with the project throws up a lot of red flags because he has caused so many problems, but if it works and continues to work then thats no problem.

Stani1029

Club Member
I like it, im sure it has had the engine in for many years when it was silver?? (unless im thinking of another one) Who cares who done the work if it goes well and if it goes wrong well you bought the car so deal with it yourself!! Good luck with the sale i really hope you get what you want for it as i know what some micra owners are like with there money (Y)

McCheung

Buy & Sell Member
YAY one bid way it go mate hope it all goes through ok. Fingers cross they be more bid and you get the 3.5k you where looking for. :) If you ask me 3.5k is a decent price for a unique car like yours.

Just out of curiosity what are you thinking of buying next mate a different project or a runabout?

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Thanks to all the people who've put good comments on this, i know theres just a few on here who like to have their say just to wind people up and i know your not all idiots and apologise for that. It winds me up when people think they know it all when they dont. At the end of the day i did most of the work myself so havn't had to pay labour charges for it all. But if i had taken it to a garage to get it done what would it cost, more than the £2500 starting bid. This is enough money for me to do my next project so any more is a bonus, but like i said last time i tried to sell it, if it doesn't sell i am happy to keep it and my van will just take me longer to do up cos i wont have that money there in one go. I might break it but think it would be a shame really.

tajones

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Oh and nothing should go wrong with the wiring loom cos in the end, the full primera loom was fitted front to rear so its all standard stuff and there shouldn't be any problems.
McCheung, i've just recently bought a T4 transporter that's gonna be my daily drive and i want to convert it to a camper.

Hey good luck with the sale,a friend of mine did a conversion of a SR20 turbo in a K10 and if costed a bit,to be honest no one can really appreciate the value that an owner puts on their car.I read a lot of post and there are reputable persons that have had their car "devalued". As I said good luck with the sale.

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
I'd buy it if I was in the Market for micra...Focus RS mk2 or a k11 Sr20 hmm...

Good luck with the sale.

Hope who ever buys it changes the colour haha!

Unfortunately it seems the car market has fallen on its ass mate in the last few months you don't seem to be able to give stuff away. If i were you i would sit on it for a while if you don't have to sell it and then move it on as it surely must pick up again (soon hopefully)

Nice car though, and good to see someone modding it to there taste and style. its true that you never get all your money back but that doesn't mean you should have to give it away. Good luck mate whatever you decide.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Unfortunately it seems the car market has fallen on its ass mate in the last few months you don't seem to be able to give stuff away. If i were you i would sit on it for a while if you don't have to sell it and then move it on as it surely must pick up again (soon hopefully)

Nice car though, and good to see someone modding it to there taste and style. its true that you never get all your money back but that doesn't mean you should have to give it away. Good luck mate whatever you decide.

I agree, I'd rather keep a car that's had a lot spent on it than give it away. Also, people might say you can buy a lot for £2.5K, but if you pay someone to fit an SR20 into your car, parts + labour, and doing the job properley, then it's probably going to cost over £2500. My 2p is that it will likely sell if it wasn't that colour! It's styled to your taste so to you it's nice, but not for me.