sr micra

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
I saw one earlier today, it still had the parcel shelf (alloys i think) both bumpers but a bit scuffed and the clocks. Is the parcel shelf easy to fit into a gx model and wire up? and are the fogs easy to fit on the bumper and wire up?

yeah if the standard speakers are on the parcel shelf then they should be still connected just find where its connected you should see the same connection on the gx its already there

you will need the mounting brackets aswell in order to mount the front bumpers properly, other than that they fit straight on, i cant tell you about the lights i got my mate to do mine i have not got a clue when it comes to electrics

Im sure all the bits wont come to more than £100 plus I can always get them fitted by a garage at a pricee and wired up, but one things for sure I can fit the parcel shelf myself! lol

yeah it shouldnt come to anymore than that, my girlfriend didnt even know how to put her parcel shelf on hahaha

theres a few bits I want so hopefully Il pick them up friday. there was only 2 micras in anyway a 3 door and 1 five door.

Back